Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hollywood123

Toni’s is how you should review a. Hotel. I’m sure Spencer has already watched this. I’m sure in his bathroom while KT Mwas sleeping! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12

DisneyVloggerFails

The worst part is, she is going to be one of the first people on Ozempic. That drug is going to be infuriating, to see these fat "influencers" and vloggers losing 15-25 pounds while still pounding the exact same food and not exercising. In fact doubling down and eating even worse(if possible) because they are taking their magic pills.

They are saying it will be the most sold drug in the history of pharmaceuticals. These are all fat people who could not do it through diet, could not do it through exercise, and have zero pride or discipline being "rewarded"

That said, it's not a miracle drug. You might lose a little off the waist but these fat pieces of sht are still going to have double chins and cottage cheese thighs.

• Wow
  • Heart

pinkladyapples

I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
You're right. He even threw in KT's signature "whatnot" a couple of times as the rant escalated LOL.

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
that's a good one
"Spencer pick me up some coke is my diet"
"No katie, it's supposed to be Diet Coke"

• Haha

summa1888

VIP Member
"guys we are living our best life, come with us as we take you inside our new shelter accomodations!yaaaaaay"

• Haha
  • Heart

Hellabilly

I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
He really did have quite the meltdown, almost half his video was him crying about it.
I totally thought this same thing about their friendship, like oh yeah, this why they got along. They all want to “make content” but don’t you dare tell them what to do or make any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise.

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
Oh. Using a nonlinear timeline in the video like he’s Quentin fuggin Tarantino.
---
Also, what happens in Disney World stays in the motel room, as far as her little waif of a nice is concerned.

• Haha

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
The other thumbnail must not have been pulling in the views like the dumbasses thought it would.
NO ONE cares to see the two of you shove more food in your face and KT's ass on a bounce house! Plus, STOP exploiting your niece, asswipes!!!
i did not watch the video but why is her hair wet?

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Anybody else picturing a scene from a movie where an intrepid "hater" of BLOB goes to a few local plasmas centers there and bribes security guards to get footage of them on premise? LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 11