Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darktrooper0205

YouTuber 'drunk 3po jay' says he's heard rumor (from internal sources) that Disney is stopping it's "Disney Grifter Influencer Program" due to the failure of the Galactic Starcruiser. 😆 If true this won't affect BLOB since they'll never become a 'Disney Influencer', hopefully this means the choo-choo to Malibu "gravy train" is over and Disney stops all of these grifters from grifting in the parks.

Drunk 3PO is the best!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

summa1888

Chatty Member
I didn't watch the video but they are donating plasma. You get paid up to $100 per donation and they use those exact bandages. Additionally, you cannot remove that bandage for at least 2 hours afterwards. There are donation centers in Garden Grove and Bellflower.
omg you're right, although $100 is definitely the high end

• Heart

summa1888

Chatty Member
Saw Lisaland at the park today. She was so sweet. She had nice things to say about the other bloggers except KT. She said KT snubbed her in the park today. Doesn't surprise me............KT can't stand other girls. Especially ones that are cuter and are decent human beings, and won't lie for her.
seriously?

• Heart

BusyMum68

VIP Member
I am on Ozempic for my Type 2 and I can tell you that taking the drug alone will not help her. You must change everything about your diet. And if she doesn't, all the regular food she eats will make her sick. Plus you pretty much crave nothing so you should be making mindful food choices. Besides she has no insurance and right now it's still $800-$1000 for a monthly shot. But that could change. There compounding pharmacies creating their own version which is not FDA approved and I hear the side effects are worse.
Holy cow! My sister is on it here and she pays $22 for one packet that contains 6 X weekly shots.

• Wow

FrozenHeadofWD

well that's not correct, adam doesn't ask for any money, his revenue is just from youtube ads , no patreon, no merch, no besties chats
Whoops, shows how much I keep up with Adam the Woo. He deleted his Patreon in ‘21.

I stand by the “man-baby hobo” part though. And the “BLAB is freeloading scum” one.

Mouse Daze

She can't be serious about "sensory hell". That is some of the stupidest sh*t I've ever heard. So wearing clothing that is the correct size and shape for your body triggers you but squeezing into skin tight leggings and too small t-shirts are comfortable? And I see she's wearing a crusty black hat at the strawberry festival. KT spend some of Oma's money on a new wardrobe that compliments your body shape
She is now wearing a LULULEMON belt bag. I am surprised it fit around her. I doubt she will be able to fit into their clothing, as they don't make a size 3X. And she would have to pay over $100 for the leggings. Oma lucked out on that one!!!!

BaBeemo

SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.
Wow. That's f#%@in creepy as hell. Never heard of this guy. Just looked up his channel. He doesn't have very many subscribers. Looks like he just started 4 months ago.

Reactions: 7

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
OT, Nomadic Fanatic who's been doing YouTube (YT) videos for over 10 years says he's been having a hard time making money on YT because of a lack of advertisement revenue, and how they pay now.

If Nomadic Fanatic is having a hard time making money on YT, then BLOB must be drowning. 😆 BLOB PRO TIP: He says that if you click off a video at the two minute mark it "REALLY HURTS" the channel. 😈

Time Stamped:
There was a brief period where I watched his videos for a few months but there’s something not right with that guy… now I have catch up and see what he’s been up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

AlexSimmons

SoCal Imagine "david" has been trying to hide. So now he mostly streams on his 21 year old bf's channel Richard Roche on youtube. David is 49

• Sick
Reactions: 6

verobee

When we go to CA on vacation we always go to Malibu to eat someplace overlooking the ocean. When we drive by mother Emmons apartment we wonder who the poor people are living in those dumps and why doesn’t anyone care to update and remodel the exterior, now I know who it is 😆
When they stay at the beach house, where does spencer mom go?

• Heart

Neely O Hara

You know these threads are getting so sad that we might as well turn them into Free Dyli threads.
Post two videos in one week if you need help!
Just kidding, I heard universal is hiring for horror nights!

Tell your frie- I mean Dylan!
*Just a thought <3
(Blink twice)

• Haha