Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessburch

Chatty Member
since the Malibu apartment is rent controlled all that extra money they are saving they should upgrade the place add some modern appliances and such.

It looks like a threes company episode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

HistoryRoqz

Walked past these 2 douche canoes on Sunday as they were coming in the park. Dence was walking fast while filming on his iPhone smiling in wonder at the popcorn cart, and KT was 5 steps behind him chomping on gum staring at her phone and looking disinterested.

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
So I was an invited guest to that same Knott's event last night, and I thought it was really cool and fun, and just great to be back inside the Fiesta Village again. But holy hell, do they make it seem super boring. So much food, food, food! I know during these media previews, they give you a sample of what will be offered in the area, when I was there though, I ate nowhere near as much as these two did.
They did a horrendous job per usual! They suck! They are lazy lowlifes! I know nothing more about this Fiesta Village than I did before watching. They can’t even do simple vlogging to showcase something and you know they know nothing about Knotts and did zero research cause that would have been too much work. I will have to watch Mondos video to actually find out any info about it.

• Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.
Translation: These people can't relax and enjoy Disneyland when every person in the crowd is a potential tattle member. We just might roll our eyes at them in the real world!

"When we said 'come at us, trolls' that was supposed to scare the meanies off, not invite more commentary, dammit!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Does KT not know you can keep transactions private? I would be embarrassed for people to know my mommy and grandma we’re paying for my lifestyle in my mid thirties

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Thank you to @shut the vlog up for the thread title. And a thank you to @UncleLester for some great poll question ideas
I'll leave the recap to our better Tattlers but I'll just say if you enjoy mukbang videos you're in the right place

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Blab thanking their Patreons at the end of every video and continually not living up to the promised content for each tier is a total kick in the balls. Might as well just tell them to fuck off!

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Maybe it's just me, but surely a salad should have more ingredients in it other than eggs, mayonnaise and mustard.

You know, like Lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum, avocado, celery, onions etc.

Perhaps I am just picky. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
"Capsicum" is another name for Spencer's BLOB hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2194234
What is their life? ANOTHER flat tire, and it takes all day to fix? Oh well, it’s another excuse to ignore Patreon live-streaming (and whatnot) again!
spencer's a senior citizen and he STILL doesn't know how to fix a flat tire? even after they got one on the way to vegas a couple years back and had to wait in the car for a couple hours waiting for a truck to show up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29