Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Spencer's review of the Grand Cal was straight out of the Dale & Paula handbook :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Also crazy that they still won't credit the people that do them favors. It's not like it's a security threat to say "Our friend John gifted us a stay in their DVC room - thanks, John!" Wouldn't that just make John feel all warm & fuzzy inside and validate his decision to do them a kindness?
BLAB stans: pay $20 a month and get nothing in return. not even a single live stream for months

also BLAB stans: gift them an entire fucking weekend stay at a disney hotel

what the hell is wrong with these people?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Brian's comment provides the accurate information about how to use Genie Plus that BLOB failed to give. (y)

1682440917598.png

Translation: BLOB's DISNEYLAND GENIE + 2023 GUIDE! How to use, Tips & Tricks- What’s New & Changed + Answering Questions video was a complete waste of time. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BLAB flab

Is this what happens to your feet when you’ve been unproductive for half your life. We all know you have gator claw hands , I don’t know what to make of this. #hokafoot
IMG_0542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Cocobean9

VIP Member
KT quickly googling bob bussey to find out his net worth to see if he can provide her the finer things in life that she likes
200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

jessburch

Chatty Member
It is the day I am not at Disneyland is when nonsense happens.

If anyone is going to be at the park tonight at 6pm or already there there is a streamer (attractions live) who is getting live stream funds for her WDW trip $2650. She is already at $1600. Customer service said a cast member needs to get involved to alert security and shut her down.

• Wow
  • Sick

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Spencer's review of the Grand Cal was straight out of the Dale & Paula handbook :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Also crazy that they still won't credit the people that do them favors. It's not like it's a security threat to say "Our friend John gifted us a stay in their DVC room - thanks, John!" Wouldn't that just make John feel all warm & fuzzy inside and validate his decision to do them a kindness?

• Heart
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
No one has even mentioned that they have a new vlog out where they revisit Wild Rivers in Ivrine, because at this point, who cares?

• Haha

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Didn't she say not long ago that she was changing how she eats for health reasons? Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she meant to IMPROVE her health. Stupid me.
I’d pay her $200 for her to climb back into the Zozo suit and compare (and share!) her results with the scan from last time.

• Haha

Former Stanlicia

I recall the old What's Happening Wednesday livestreams where KT would say she wants to buy a house with a pool. It's been a few years now. I wonder how thats coming along?
grinch.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Evil Texan

VIP Member
So they end up getting a burrito from Paradise Garden Grill near the last 3rd of the vlog, and after they take a few bites KT starts giving her review, she has some guac on the side of her face right by her lip, which looks *amazing* in 4K :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
Guac or herpes?

guac.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

I was duped

Chatty Member
It's really hard to argue with KT when she says she is the Queen of Disneyland. This is exactly what I would imagine if someone was explaining what the Queen of Disneyland looked like if I didn't know.

20230426_225348.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
Every BLAB vlog is like a book report that you type triple-space because you have to write three pages' worth but you don't have enough to say.

• Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Wait….is the the same “we want guests to have a better experience” gurl that screeches and screams on rides ruining the experience, rings the bell incessantly every 2 seconds down Main Street while others are trying to enjoy the car ride, lays down in the middle of Main Street for attention, try’s to cut off a boy from the rest of his family on Mark Twain in an effort to jumble up the steps, gets a child and family trespassed (think of what that child felt!) all because she didn’t like that Griftbuster called her out on her bullshit.
FUCK YOU KT
Don't forget that square on the ground where the cast members applaud you when you step inside it. Had someone given the Imagineer who brought this idea to the table a sampling of Best Life & Beyond, it never would have left the brainstorm. Talk about the exact wrong thing to introduce to someone like KT.

• Haha
  • Heart