Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dang, this latest vlog only has 5600 views in 18 hours. Don't spend that $5 in one place Spence and KT.

Reactions: 29
Here’s a recap of their latest vlog:
Spencer’s goal was to get the bucket of water to dump on his head. Guess he achieved his goal:

When going to a water park, be sure to eat the heaviest of foods and always top it off with a beer!

KT was excited they had Topo Chico which is highly overrated
I’m concerned about the foot bloat. Either it’s the beer and lack of water or he needs to get checked for diabetes (go see a doctor!)

Make sure to wear your hat underwater!

Reactions: 35
I wonder if they got these fries for free....because they made too many or they're vloggers or something. Wait, maybe not because it's not a bucket of cheese fries.

Reactions: 23
OOF that bloat is baddddd

Reactions: 15
Didn't she say not long ago that she was changing how she eats for health reasons? Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she meant to IMPROVE her health. Stupid me.

Reactions: 31
I get really curious to hatewatch but excellent summaries like this make it much easier to avoid giving them a view. Thank you so much for this!

Reactions: 28
Didn't she say not long ago that she was changing how she eats for health reasons? Maybe I misunderstood. I thought she meant to IMPROVE her health. Stupid me.
I’d pay her $200 for her to climb back into the Zozo suit and compare (and share!) her results with the scan from last time.

Reactions: 32
geez their graphics and Brickey's look the same now. maybe they are being done by the same editor.
uhoh spence will be upset i said that "i do it all! no one else does!"

Reactions: 22
Well, at least they aren't covering the new food at Avengers Campus, like have seen covered by 3 other vloggers already (although, they will probably get around to stuffing their faces there anyway ). And near the end of the vlog, KT is wearing that Runaway Railway conductor hat again, which still looks really stupid on her stupid, fat, head.

Reactions: 22
probably worried they will run into Magic Journeys, havn't feuded with them yet.
i'd be very afraid they'd bring race in, they've done everything else

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2162135
2 min in and they’re already eating and KT has bread in her hair . It’s drinking hour here
You know, a caring and attentive boyfriend would have mentioned the bread in the hair. A quick, "Babe, there's something in your hair" would have done the trick and saved her from embarassment.

But Spencer didn't say shit and left the scene in there which tells me he too thinks she's gross and deserves to be ridiculed.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.