Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6:59 Disneyand Standard Time….
KT: Spencer, send one of my default excuses to cancel the livestream. I’m too full. Don’t give them another date yet.
IMG_0873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God I can't stand that whole "Disneyland Standard Time" b.s., especially now that I noticed that Brickey does it also.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Somebody started panicking after seeing the Patreon numbers. They can't even wait until Thursday night to be passive aggressive and "compete" against Fresh Baked. Are they worried how they're going to pay off the FL trip credit card debt?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thumb and Dumber at it again. Remember when they said that they would keep the Costco videos patreon only? Tattle remembers.
This is just another FU to their patrons 😠 smdh

when is the next Costco Vlog I don't think we're gonna do a Costco Vlog I think we're more just doing
more Disney right now that's kind of just what we're staying with for a little bit
um we might do a Costco thing for patreon though I think everything outside of Disney is likely just going
to be for patreon for you guys so that might just be the place that our channel
is going we're kind of keeping it fluid and that seems to be working for us right yeah yeah
it would honestly be so easy for them to upload patreon exclusive content like the costco haul. like...there are already people that post about costco on youtube, that actually go into what deals are available per week and whatever.

you can get away with posting videos that just show yourself having fun at disneyland because it's aspirational to some people. showing the crap you bought at costco is nothing. it's literal garbage.

just post those on patreon! where people who have a parasocial relationship with you are all in.

it would add "value" to the patreon, instead of just mostly empty promises of live streams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This LIVE was inevitable.

Katie seems to thrive being on a platform that lets her talk down to her Minions while repeatedly referencing her recent W’s - like how great her Grand Cal Staycation was!

Potential Bingo Spots for Tonight:

- Reference to “already missing WDW so much”

- Praise for the new Disney Vacation Club lounge and how incredible it is for Creators like them to have a space like that in the middle of a day to recharge, literally and figuratively!

- A “tall tale tease” that vaguely eludes to another mythical trip on deck, perhaps Aulani or an International Park with potentially calculated/misleading language. Katie seems to get anxiety when she doesn’t have anything planned for the future that she can attempt to make others jealous with.

- Spotting in the background a disassembled beach chair in a state of being crafted into a weapon.

- Reference to WDW change in reservations for APs, going to die on the AP lie, and how Disneyland should follow suit!

- Someone immediately being removed from Chat for mentioning Questa, New Mexico

- A character reference to Brickey being a great friend and human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Katie seems to thrive being on a platform that lets her talk down to her Minions while repeatedly referencing her recent W’s - like how great her Grand Cal Staycation was!

- Praise for the new Disney Vacation Club lounge and how incredible it is for Creators like them to have a space like that in the middle of a day to recharge, literally and figuratively!

- A “tall tale tease” that vaguely eludes to another mythical trip on deck, perhaps Aulani or an International Park with potentially calculated/misleading language. Katie seems to get anxiety when she doesn’t have anything planned for the future that she can attempt to make others jealous with.

- Spotting in the background a beach chair in a state of being crafted into a weapon.

- Reference to WDW change in reservations for APs, going to die on the AP lie, and how Disneyland should follow suit!

My God, it's like a recap of what already happened. Spot-on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

- Spotting in the background a disassembled beach chair in a state of being crafted into a weapon.

But will all be revealed tonight? Or even referenced?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Don’t forget…”omg we are EXHAUSTED!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ok folks let's add to the list - I'm making us a BINGO card for tongight!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Any furniture made from thin wall aluminum tubing, must be a "one-time use only" kind of thing for them.
Spencer blames the ocean for having to replace them, but we know the truth.
Damn, I wish I would have saved the pic of KKKT in her wetsuit.. It would have been a perfect compliment to my post.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Somebody started panicking after seeing the Patreon numbers. They can't even wait until Thursday night to be passive aggressive and "compete" against Fresh Baked. Are they worried how they're going to pay off the FL trip credit card debt?
I wonder how much cash they have on hand. Their views this past month haven't been spectacular. Are they even going to be able to make minimum payments on their credit cards?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how much cash they have on hand. Their views this past month haven't been spectacular. Are they even going to be able to make minimum payments on their credit cards?
They don't need to - Thats what Mumma Eammons and Oma are for (possibly the reason KKKT posted her love letter to Oma on IG today - buttering her up for cash)

EDIT: Just saw her PROLONGED love letter to Oma - boy she must need some cash!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.