Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Home is Where the Vlog is has to be the most boring one to date. Why even keep this clip in?🤔 😂

You know...I can't tell how much space in between pumps, but gas station etiquette suggests they should have been up at that middle pump so someone could use the one they are at. That would be too thoughtful of them, I guess.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think we are way overdue for a new thread! Someone make all be revealed in the form of BLAB #92!

I’d do it but I’m still a newbie
---
You know...I can't tell how much space in between pumps, but gas station etiquette suggests they should have been up at that middle pump so someone could use the one they are at. That would be too thoughtful of them, I guess.
Welcome to the L.A. area. A certification should be required to pump gas here. You should see the Costco where people exclusively go to the lane opposite the side of their filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I just started watching their latest DIY video. I try to hold judgment until the end, but boom one second in I’m already triggered! They were waking up at 7:29 AM and starting coffee? I don’t remember the last time I slept that late. Ok rant over (so far)

Reactions: 11
Checkbook Charlie must be taking them to a Full Service Dinner tomorrow that they wish to Vlog or maybe she has another Play Date with Public Figure Jeremy Jordan.

0598EACA-3E91-453F-923B-7C63AEC1058B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ugh🤦🏻‍♂️ .7 mile hike and that’s what they look like? I never realized how out of shape they are. They are way to unhealthy! I didn’t even see water with them. At least the Mexican food look ok, LOL
---
So much for their .7 mile hike. This video they ate a pineapple churro and beignets, they take eating to a whole different level.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Checkbook Charlie must be taking them to a Full Service Dinner tomorrow that they wish to Vlog or maybe she has another Play Date with Public Figure Jeremy Jordan.

View attachment 2183364
Her poor hairdresser has to touch that rats nest. I doubt that it was clean and brushed when she waddled into the salon.. I hope she wore.gloves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her poor hairdresser has to touch that rats nest. I doubt that it was clean and brushed when she waddled into the salon.. I hope she wore.gloves!!
matted as hell I bet
IMG_0921.jpeg

---

View attachment 2183364
Red Lobster all you can eat shrimp is back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.