Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but I'd be done after three Mickeys.
---
Best Life & Beyond #92 Two Broke Jokes and a Heap of Awful Waffles
Exactly. I think two of those Mickey's with some fruit and a protein is what your average adult would find filling. This "rare treat" and "something different from their regular healthy breakfast 🤡👍" made my jaw drop to the floor 😂. The machine makes 6 at a time...THAT wasn't even enough for one platter. Jfc

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy hell, how did they eat ALL of those waffles then eat all that mexican food????? You had like 12 waffles a piece!! My stomach hurt just looking at them all.
They always have to show they’re the “biggest” Disney fans

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Did you see that bowl of batter she was starting from? It looked to be at least a half-gallon of of batter in that thing. Wayyy too much for just two people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice work here. I've been trying to lay low since being peged as crappy and toxic,🙄 but this deserves to be called out. Nice work.
Stop laying low lol who called you that?
---
Exactly. I think two of those Mickey's with some fruit and a protein is what your average adult would find filling. This "rare treat" and "something different from their regular healthy breakfast 🤡👍" made my jaw drop to the floor 😂. The machine makes 6 at a time...THAT wasn't even enough for one platter. Jfc
It’s a new day and I still can’t get over the massive amount of waffles they each ate! I love waffles but there is no way on earth I could consume that many.

My thoughts were the same…2 waffles and a side of fruit.

And then after their leisure nature walk of 0.7 miles (isn’t that what the sign said) they had worked up such an appetite that they were starving. I believe they stated they “barely made it.” Also factor in the 30 minutes Spencer said they sat at the bird poop filled picnic table. When you are slow walking a trail and huffing and puffing from being out of breath…that’s a sign!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
---

And then after their leisure nature walk of 0.7 miles (isn’t that what the sign said) they had worked up such an appetite that they were starving. I believe they stated they “barely made it.” Also factor in the 30 minutes Spencer said they sat at the bird poop filled picnic table. When you are slow walking a trail and huffing and puffing from being out of breath…that’s a sign!
0.7 miles???? And they were winded??? KT and Spence, I've done 14 mile hikes with elevation gain in a day in Yosemite and been fine. Put the bleeping pile of waffles away and move your bodies. You two are headed straight for diabetes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Newsflash Katie: if you can eat six waffles covered in butter and syrup, overeating clearly is not a rare treat.

We also know Katie doesn’t let Spencer film all the food she eats, eg the fries at the water park.

Off camera she likely had a giant bowl of oatmeal and polished off an old half used tub of Crisco at the back of one of that apartment’s dusty kitchen cabinets.

• Haha
---

It’s a new day and I still can’t get over the massive amount of waffles they each ate! I love waffles but there is no way on earth I could consume that many.

My thoughts were the same…2 waffles and a side of fruit.

I’ll be honest i don’t do breakfast often but if I’m going sweet, I’m going big. I’d destroy 4-5 of those easy but damn you gotta cook the syrup a bit. They can’t even do the fat life the best.

too broke for IHOP so we got Domestic Mom’s apartment of wafflers (DMAOW which kinda sounds like that what I say after seeing most of these memes and video mashups)

• Haha
The fact they had an obscene amount of waffles in the morning and she comments she's hungry cause she only "ate 5 hours ago and it was just carbs" but proceeds to eat MORE carbs is some My 600lb Life "I thought Diet Soda was healthy cause it says Diet" tit lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh, some Justin the van boy, fanboy.
They said that there were crappy and toxic people in here because people were picking on him.
I said there weren't any crappy or toxic people in here unless it was KT or Spencer trolling and then he said I was one of the crappy and toxic people in here......

But I went to crappy and toxic rehab and now have been rehabilitated! 🤣

Honestly, I've just been busy. And these two have been so absolutely boring that there hasn't been much to discuss besides the continual massive amounts of garbage they inhale. I can't for the life of me understand how they can have a single legitimate stan left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
0.7 miles???? And they were winded??? KT and Spence, I've done 14 mile hikes with elevation gain in a day in Yosemite and been fine. Put the bleeping pile of waffles away and move your bodies. You two are headed straight for diabetes.
Oh they definitely put that pile away, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh, some Justin the van boy, fanboy.
They said that there were crappy and toxic people in here because people were picking on him.
I said there weren't any crappy or toxic people in here unless it was KT or Spencer trolling and then he said I was one of the crappy and toxic people in here......

But I went to crappy and toxic rehab and now have been rehabilitated! 🤣

Honestly, I've just been busy. And these two have been so absolutely boring that there hasn't been much to discuss besides the continual massive amounts of garbage they inhale. I can't for the life of me understand how they can have a single legitimate stan left.
Well I think you’re hilarious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy Fuk! Are you kidding me! Put the zozo suit back on! Put the zozo suit back on! Who the fuk eats that many waffles…then says we haven’t eaten since the waffles….after that many, how could you possible be SO hungry! You both are glutenous assholes! Haysoos Christo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’ll be honest i don’t do breakfast often but if I’m going sweet, I’m going big. I’d destroy 4-5 of those easy but damn you gotta cook the syrup a bit. They can’t even do the fat life the best.

too broke for IHOP so we got Domestic Mom’s apartment of wafflers (DMAOW which kinda sounds like that what I say after seeing most of these memes and video mashups)
So true! I was thinking the same thing about the syrup. They use the good all natural, grass fed Kerrygold butter and then drizzle absolute garbage maple flavored high fructose corn syrup on top...and it's not even warmed up. wtf?

• Haha
  • Heart
Too late. I see patients that look like them all of the time. They are already there! If they say any different, they are straight up lying!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How long has it been since either one went to their doctor and had a physical and blood work? KT has no excuse since she’s probably still on her husband’s insurance

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.