Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing my hat in ring on this -

Best Life & Beyond #10 Katie & Spencer: GI Nurses, Shilling Purses & Infamous Merch Searches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It looks like they’ve only done 3 lives in the past TWO weeks, where before that they were doing 3-4 lives every week. I wonder if their moderators are getting worn out from all their trolls so they’re having to cut down. I mean, do they even pay their mods anything? I highly doubt it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It looks like they’ve only done 3 lives in the past TWO weeks, where before that they were doing 3-4 lives every week. I wonder if their moderators are getting worn out from all their trolls so they’re having to cut down. I mean, do they even pay their mods anything? I highly doubt it.
it’s very funny that they promised to do daily livestreams because they wanted to connect with their fans

• Haha
  • Heart
If I had any video editing skills, I would love to clip everything that they said they were going to do in their “New Year 2022” video and show that these two undisciplined selfish assholes couldn’t keep to any of it.

It was all a bunch of empty words to ride Adam the Woo’s coat tails after he got so many platitudes and we’ll wishes for making a video with similar “positive lifestyle and content plans” for 2022.

I am proud that this group keeps them from going live out of fear that they will be provoked by the truth or fear that they will forget their previous lies and get exposed

Two huge cowards….

“Moved to the new apartment so Katie had a proper Kitchen to do more cooking LIVE streams” = LIE

“Spencer wanting to snowboard more” = LIE (it is going to be Spring soon)

“Less Park Content” = LIE

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Weren't they bragging about all their moderators in one of their last lives? Like we should be impressed they have so many people exposing them, they need multiple moderators. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honest question- how do they eat so many Decadent treats in one trip? I could maybe eat one cake pop but after that the cloyingly sweet taste would make me sick for more. How do they just run a train on SO many in one video?

• Heart
I just want to reiterate how pointless that video is. You can really tell they're trying to act like Magic Journeys when they do these food vlogs. I can see it in her mannerisms in particular and the way she tries (but fails miserably) at describing what she's shoveling into her mouth. IT'S SOOO GOOD. Great. Nobody needs any of this, please don't act like you HAVE to do this because enquiring minds want to know what you think and you're taking one for the team. We can tell it's good, it's a delicious treat with fat and sugar. If anything Disney should ban these people because they make the food look so unappetizing. They make me want to NOT EAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honest question- how do they eat so many Decadent treats in one trip? I could maybe eat one cake pop but after that the cloyingly sweet taste would make me sick for more. How do they just run a train on SO many in one video?
I'd be sick! I can't do that many sweets in one day. Let alone a couple hours! 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who knows but I’m so here for it. I love watching them grub.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just want to reiterate how pointless that video is. You can really tell they're trying to act like Magic Journeys when they do these food vlogs. I can see it in her mannerisms in particular and the way she tries (but fails miserably) at describing what she's shoveling into her mouth. IT'S SOOO GOOD. Great. Nobody needs any of this, please don't act like you HAVE to do this because enquiring minds want to know what you think and you're taking one for the team. We can tell it's good, it's a delicious treat with fat and sugar. If anything Disney should ban these people because they make the food look so unappetizing. They make me want to NOT EAT.
They don't showcase the food. It's all about watch us eat, manhandle the food, and Katie talk with her mouth full

• Haha
  • Sick
it’s very funny that they promised to do daily livestreams because they wanted to connect with their fans
...with their fans'sssss wallets.

Weren't they bragging about all their moderators in one of their last lives? Like we should be impressed they have so many people exposing them, they need multiple moderators. Lol
I know! Do they even hear themselves? I REALLY don't see how they can last for more than a couple of months, if that. But they are so clueless so I dunno...

I think any sane people would have pulled the plug a long time ago (since they are not going to spend time on actually improving). Or at least gone back to work full time.

Reactions: 11
No way she’ll tote that barge of a backpack to Disney World. She’ll say she’s too worried about it getting damaged on the flight.

Notice that the pics of people wearing this boxy monstrosity are shown with it dangling off one shoulder? I have yet to see a pic from the back of someone actually wearing it on their back with both straps on their shoulders.
This is what it looks like with both straps on
5c2a464601c0ea424f6e2a24.jpeg

Has anyone checked out this Kyle Pallo guy? He definitely checks all the boxes
There's a Kyle Pallo thread here on Tattle 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I totally agree. This video should've been called "let's do what Magic Journies does but worse"

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.