Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spencer stalked Katie ??? I didn’t know about the restraining order did she actually file one?
Since I'm the one who brought it up recently, I readily admit that's hearsay. I know it's been mentioned in the threads here, but I think I also read it on Reddit. To the best of my memory, I don't think KT actually filed one. I just remember thinking that if she was looking into it or wanted one, it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone else who can shed more light a possible restraining order business?

Reactions: 9
THIS. This right here is one of the main reasons why these 2 need to be stopped. They manipulate their fans and use reverse psychology tactics to get super chats and gifts donated to them. It’s sickening and borderline abusive IMO. For someone who created (HA!) the “infamous Merch Search” and is a self proclaimed Disney expert this is purely manipulation to try and get free gifts for Kaylee. I wouldn’t be surprised if they resell / return the gifts for $$. SCUM!!!
View attachment 1036226
There is no reason to be posting this other than casting a line and waiting for gullible stans to take the bait. Like that fugly fish in Finding Nemo, just waiting for her prey to fall victim.

It’s for poor, sweet wittle, special needs, Kaylee! Yeah she’s not exploiting her niece’s condition at alllll 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Since I'm the one who brought it up recently, I readily admit that's hearsay. I know it's been mentioned in the threads here, but I think I also read it on Reddit. To the best of my memory, I don't think KT actually filed one. I just remember thinking that if she was looking into it or wanted one, it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone else who can shed more light a possible restraining order business?
From what he said, she didn't file one but threatened to if he didn't stop harassing her and also threatened to sue him if he spoke publicly about her! Jeremy (an old friend of theirs) had her back and Spence was certain KT was sleeping with him!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
From what he said, she didn't file one but threatened to if he didn't stop harassing her and also threatened to sue him if he spoke publicly about her! Jeremy (an old friend of theirs) had her back and Spence was certain KT was sleeping with him!
Threatening to sue if he talked about her is beyond hilarious! Like WTF?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I remember you posting the screenshots of the texts from that conversation if I'm not mistaken.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I’m so confused about the restraining order. Can someone please explain it to me? 🙏🏻 I’ve read the posts but my brain isn’t putting the info together 😅

Reactions: 6
Threatening to sue if he talked about her is beyond hilarious! Like WTF?! 🤣🤣🤣
I know! I remember laughing about that. Imagine trying to sue someone because they're talking negatively about you? Haha

I’m sorry but I’m so confused about the restraining order. Can someone please explain it to me? 🙏🏻 I’ve read the posts but my brain isn’t putting the info together 😅
They broke up back in 2018 and Spence, being the vindictive guy that he is, was harassing her and threatening to disclose personal details about her. In other words, he wanted to expose her! As a form of retaliation, KT threatened to sue him and file a restraining order against him. Long story short.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know! I remember laughing about that. Imagine trying to sue someone because they're talking negatively about you? Haha

They broke up back in 2018 and Spence, being the vindictive guy that he is, was harassing her and threatening to disclose personal details about her. In other words, he wanted to expose her! As a form of retaliation, KT threatened to sue him and file a restraining order against him. Long story short.
TYSM The Real Deal!! I appreciate it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So are we all ready for WHW tonight? Got your mod aliases ready? 🤣🤣

(Still catching up on the last 4 pages 😉)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Looks like she won a competition, it's on her Instagram stories.
Am I the only one that finds it annoying when "influencers" re-post seemingly just about anything and everything they're tagged in? How about if they just comment on the person's post and leave it at that. I don't want to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
At first I thought it was another BLAB giveaway, but no, this time it's Katie getting the free stuff. Past Katie who ranted about how terrible it is to not work for things would be so disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No problem..like I've said before, if they break up and Spence seeks revenge, that's when she'll be fully exposed! And it'll be all over for her!
He will seek revenge, and if he hasn't already he'll start posting here. It would be interesting to see if their friends picked sides. I can just see it now, KT posting pics of her and Pixar Charlie in the park. Only because she wants to piss off Spencer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.