Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

Hi Monica! You are missed and adored.

I saw how much I hated these idiots and unsubscribed during "Home is where the Vlog is" when Spencer started crying and complaining about not going anywhere after showing himself swimming in the ocean. Incredibly ignorant.

I forgot about them for years because of their stupidity and one day they popped up on my youtube and I googled them and came here. It was around thread 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
Best Life has put in a staggered order of thousands of ‘subscribers’. Please follow their instructions and do not add subs all at once. They do not want to be suspicious. Yes, they are back again.
6E4B87B9-E189-49DC-B015-864BA30CB7CC.jpeg

• Haha

chipdouglas

Justin Scarred is a world class grifter. He’s constantly whining about something to garner sympathy from his generous and long-suffering stans. It’s his gluten allergy, neck injury, back pain, tax bill, dental surgery, car troubles…it’s relentless and it’s absolutely engineered to make cash. Now he’s been “attacked” and “almost punched in the face”. Bullshit. He was confronted. And he ABSOLUTELY trolled BLAB. And he’s trolling them now.
I hate BLAB and would love to see them banned from the parks, but Justin is a grifting low-life too, just a more sophisticated one.
im a patron and will continue to be. i havemet him several times and im friends with many people who have met him and know him. he works hard and actually cares about what he does. aside from his disney videos his first route 66 videos are amazingly informative and many small businesses on the route credit him and his series for the surge of interest in the history of the road in the last 5 years. theres an article about him in route magazine covering this. you can have your opinions and think what you want. justin is a good person who has helped more people than anyone will ever know because he doesnt brag about it. to call him a grifter and lowlife is shameful and flat out wrong. join his facebook group and ask people there what type of person he is.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
If Katie is hypothetically coming out to Las Vegas, would it not be so on brand for her to say something on video to upset the thousands of Swifties that are also about to flood the city for Taylor‘s concert?

Similar to how she set back US - Korean relations decades with her BTS comments.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Vloggie 127

10K 👍10K👎. Fascinating.
Before they started buying those likes it was about 1,200 likes to about 3,400 dislikes.

A quick calculation estimates the true figure is probably 3,500 likes to 10,000 dislikes.

That means Turbo has bought about 6,500 likes. What a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Former Stanlicia

DAPHNE IS LIVE! The topic is her thoughts about some things. I’m getting ready for work so can’t watch but if Some tattlers could take notes that would be great

I just caught up with Daphne's Thursday stream. Clearly she is talking about slimeball Brickey excusing BLAB's behavior. And his fence sitting wanting to be "friends" with everyone. Justin, Adam, Kitra - be on guard with that clout chaser Brickey. Thank you again, brave Daphne. 💘
heart-love.gif

• Heart

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Full disclosure from me, I like Justin & Ally a lot...... I do understand he may not be everyone's cup of tea, I can only speak for myself.
I've watched him for years, and have met him and Ally a few times. They are incredibly nice both on camera and off it.

That's not to say I agree with everything he does, anyone who knows me knows I've criticised him in the past, but overall he's one of the few Disney Vloggers I enjoy watching and his love for Disney and Knotts is a100% genuine. If he makes money from that along the way, good luck to him.

• Heart

OutofScope

VIP Member
Everyone has issues. Especially Disney vloggers which is why a lot of them have their own Tattle.Life forum where people can go off on them. And yes, all of these vloggers and livestreamers (they seem to coming out of the woodwork now) are grifters to some degree. It must be an easy gig to go to Disneyland or WDW and record around you and eat and take money from viewers and/or YT ads.

But BLAB takes it to another level. AFAIK, there is no other vlogger that tries to dox the contributors who post to their Tattle.Life forum. They go to great lengths to control the narrative. For years going back to Disney Bears they have disrupted the guest experience with their obnoxious behavior. But what really gets me is how they are coddled by their enablers in Disney Security. This was apparent in both the Columbia and Princess Nights incidents and they will continue to be allowed to be a toxic element at Disney until someone really get harmed. Just yesterday I find out that these enablers may have been involved in the termination of beloved Security and ex-Marine veteran Ernie Napper. No, it not just they are fakes which needs to be exposed, but they do cause harm in the "real" world.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ohmygoddude82

One of the big things for me was seeing KT just go after people when they are critical of them on their Instagram, this was pre-pandemic. She is exactly like my nephew's mother-in-law, a narcissist. His MiL owns a business (that is the only way she is employable) and just tells people off on Yelp and other review platforms.

Spencer is just as bad and reminds me of a kid who's parents had money back in high school/college. I want to think The Offspring's song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" was written about him. He has never grown up because he always has a safety backstop. Now he gets his mother's hand me down jalopies that has steal belts showing, because living your best life doesn't include basic car maintenance.
That's how I ended up here. I saw a post on Reddit about the Columbia incident, which took me to her IG and YouTube channel. I commented on a post on her IG about it telling her to stop playing the victim and then she immediately started talking all kinds of shit to me in my DM's. I blocked her, screen shot everything, and posted it on Reddit and then someone there told me to post the screenshots here and I've been watching the BLAB train wreck ever since.

• Heart

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
It's amazing what has happened to Blab in the last year alone. We as a team at tattle have been proven right to the masses of Disney fans and vloggers. Back in late 2021 Spencer said that they only had 6 trolls living in their Moms basement that didn't like them. Fast forward to today and Blab has been exposed for who they really are by their own behavior and actions. Good job everyone !!!
Yup.

The biggest thing by far - by FAAARRR - was Capt's video Grifting on the High Seas. Before that - there was just the FRE videos - low effort small audience - Capt took it WAAAAY up with his slick editing and storytelling (something that is still unmatched) and that video (along with first classholes) took it out of the shdows and into the Disney "vlogging" main stream. EVERY SINGLE disney vlogger has seen his work. Enjoyed it too.
He gets the shout outs on other channels - they love him (bastard).

His work on Covid-Gate... well - for me - that's when he really hit his stride. And again - EVERYONE saw it. #patrickbatemanreviews

His shit hit the algorithm - No one hasn't seen it - or they are lying. Prob the best/most legit parody channel there is.

Hats off the the Capt! He walked...so we could FLY!

• Heart