Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UncleLester

VIP Member
You know what may be a more positive step than inevitably posting a lot of IG Story memes about bullying and depression?

Them both posting this as their profile pics on IG:

58D13DBA-7EE8-48D5-BA36-7A505B165910.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

PourTheTee

VIP Member
I too am a loser.

I have no kids. Never planning on having kids.

Started going to the parks with my parents when I myself was a kid and started going back once a year or so with my mom after my dad passed away because it was such a happy place for us. And I’ve gone on my own a few times as well.

Now thanks to the crowds and prices, we kind of prefer Knotts, so BLAB better not start going there!

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
I saw how much I hated these idiots and unsubscribed during "Home is where the Vlog is" when Spencer started crying and complaining about not going anywhere after showing himself swimming in the ocean. Incredibly ignorant.
you would think a man with three main interests (disney, graffiti, and surfing) would have taken the extra time to appreciate the ability to surf during quarantine times, instead of whining like a baby that disneyland was closed

• Heart

ChitChatt

VIP Member
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

Slithering around in the back hoping to get noticed lol! Does anyone here remember Brickey from the Covid days when only downtown Disney was open and you could shop in CA Adventure? The very first video of his I saw he bought Mondo from five fires a balloon 😂 It was the weirdest thing! Apparently he interrupted Mondo’s live so he felt bad and bought him a Disney balloon 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Looks like I'm a creeper too because we can't have kids. Guess I better hide in the house, never go on walks, and never go to amusement parks. What else should I be banned from since I'm so creepy and all? Ice cream shops? I love ice cream. Ah shit, I just remembered I work with kids. I better quit my job too. I guess instead of going to work, going about normal life activities, and sometimes going to theme parks while on vacation, I'll spend my life going back and forth between my house and the liquor store, but only at hours when kids are in school. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I didn't find Tattle Life until thread 64. I just randomly thought, if these idiots annoy me this much, I wonder if others feel the same way. Lo and behold, they do feel the same way. I keep coming back because you all are hilarious. Thread 87 is kinda weird though.

• Heart
Exactly! That's not who they are? Oh, but they've shown themselves to be THIS WAY dozens of times now. Should we not believe what we see and hear that THEY put out for us to witness?

You've been a failed niche chaser for years, Brickey. Give up on this one too.
You're an ass.
Seriously… and then he has to go with the “they’re only human” bs. They sure are Brickey, shitty ones! They haven’t owned up to their past mistakes at all, instead they gaslight and play victim.

I like how he acted stunned that they have continued their channel despite all the controversy (that they have brought upon themselves)… like they are revered journalists bringing hard hitting breaking news to the masses. Newsflash Brickey, they film themselves shoving seasonal macarons in their pie holes for a living…. Spare me the dramatics.

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Best Life & Beyond #88: Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower reject reality, and choose their own

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
And the Grift continues! There is still a week left to this month, how about providing extra content this next week or adding in some behind the scenes content?

No, we will entice the people with extra content for next month to keep them paying. Pure Grifting!!!

Just like when you have a job, if you are having personal problems you have to continue showing up to work, with a smile on your face and put your problems aside, you can’t disappear for over a week. This duo doesn’t know how to do the responsible thing though cause it’s always everyone else’s fault except their own. Disgusting!!

• Heart

minimax

Chatty Member
Remember when KT and Spencer had Covid and instead of giving a damn about anyone else, Spencer went to Disneyland to "cover" Pirates reopening and did so without his signature hat so as to go undetected?

What a rat bastard. What shitty people.
Can't wait for them to buy more subs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
1679607080723.png

KT said that the ONE thing that bothers her is when people give dislikes on their videos (because she can't delete them). Wow, getting close to 10,000 thumbs down from real people (not paid for) must be really bothering her... 🤣🤣🤣

1679607012016.png

• Haha
  • Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
I think this pic was a @goof_troop creation ?

This is probably what Spencer and KT are looking like these days hiding out while stress eating and drinking.
20230324_185935.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
BLAB buying subs to get back to where they were.

BLAB: See! We didn’t lose support of our loyal bots…um, followers! They love us and will stick by us.
It's going to be hilarious when they purchase their 100,000th subscriber and then wonder why their silver plaque never shows up (YT reviews this before sending them out). I can't wait for that thread here!

• Haha
  • Heart