Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tgerlily

VIP Member
Since they gained 2 Patreons, they have done exactly 2 things on Patreon this whole month, and it’s been almost 2 weeks since their last live I thought I’d drop this gem by @Second Classholes that always makes me laugh!!
C8C16DE8-5788-473A-82AE-D163814733D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cap'n John Dee

Chatty Member
What the ever loving fuck IS that? Tell me it's not real.
Ginger identity complex, it's a real disorder. Let us pray he finds his true self before he gets too old and forgets.

Live look inside Hey Brickey HQ.....hoping injecting himself into the BLOB drama train can boost his analytics

Last edited:
  • Haha

westville

Chatty Member
I have never watched a Brickey vlog. I’ve only seen him in some of Adam‘s videos and he seemed harmless.

After now watching this video about Blab, wow. What a weasel faced arse.

My dad is someone who can be friends with anyone. He can overlook most any personal shortcoming if they share things in common like the love of cars or whatever. I think Adam is like that. He can overlook most of these people being a shade of douche if they share the love of Disney with him.

Imagine what complete c*nts Spencer and Katie had to be for Adam to cut them out of his life personally and professionally. Maybe it went beyond the apartment thing and that’s just we know about.

• Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
-What the stans think they are doing: Taking a much needed mental health break from social media and vlogging.

-What they are actually doing: Doxing critics and buying subscribers…

• Haha
  • Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Seems about right that whatever service they're using for buying subs, adds them every few hours. They're now up to 98.1k. Doesn't seem suspicious at all. ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

Littlelulu

Chatty Member
It really is disgusting that people buy subscribers to act like they really have put in the work to make this achievement.
My son has worked so hard on his channel, sticks to his weekly schedule, does some Q and A's now and then, and covers major events in his genre. He also works too. He is almost at 100,000 and has put in the time and effort. Meanwhile these 2 asshats do what they do. Ugh !!!!!

• Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
Brickey-"We need to talk about the drama." Also Brickey--"We need to stop talking about all this drama!"

This guy is a useful idiot who thinks he's wise. Maybe in 6 ish months he'll be on the receiving end of Hurricane Blob

• Haha
  • Heart

mad TEA party

VIP Member
They’re not posting but have liked these two posts by Dylan and Michael within the last several hours View attachment 2050394
Haha, this seems to confirm that her GREAT LOVER has banned her from posting. 😅
What other explanation could there be since she is clearly still on her phone.
Oh and since you read here:
KT and Spencer, you deserve this reality that you chose 😂 The scum of Disney vloggers and beyond, BY FAR!

• Haha
  • Heart

PourTheTee

VIP Member
He needs drama, but doesn't want drama...and some friend he is supposedly to Adam and Justin and hell even OA.

Just like thumb, this douche didn't need to say anything.

• Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
They were walking down main street in her story on Sunday night where she was trying to make up some lame lie on the spot as to why they hadn't been there filming the ToonTown reopening. Something along the lines of "We Anti-Tooned didn't we Spence?" and his reply was an excited and relieved "Whatever!" where the clear subtext in his voice was "I literally don't care what you just said, I'm just glad we didn't get banned."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Vloggie 127

I’ll say one more thing about Brickey’s livestream then I’m done. He doesn’t seem to understand that BLAB is so hated BECAUSE THEY DO HATEFUL THINGS.

Nice people don’t get trolled this badly. But I guess he’s too busy hating certain politicians to notice.

Peace out girl scout.

• Haha
  • Heart

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
You are so right! He totally shatters the illusion that KT has been projecting lately about how absolutely happy they are and that they are living their best life.

Maybe that would be true if they could do some self reflection and take accountability for their actions towards others. They have alienated themselves and only have themselves to blame!
Especially when he let the public know Dense and Big Fella cried to him on the phone for four hours after covidgate.

• Haha
  • Heart