Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Just noticed one of BLAB's biggest stans (Steve Hall) has unfollowed them on IG. Katie unfollowed back. Not sure when this happened, but Steve is a huge Justin Scarred fan. He proudly wears his Randomland hat whenever he visits Disneyland. He's from the UK. What is notable is SH is an OG BLAB fan from the Disney Bears days. He actually co hosted a WHW when Katie & Spence broke up, but also hung out with Katie and Jeremy the next day. BLAB used to tell the story about riding Small World with Steve, and pissing off the other guests by singing the theme song at the top of their lungs. But they'd shout "Steve Hall" after every line. 🙄
That is really good to hear :)
I hope more and more follow suit, I think they will. It's a really easy way for people to show their disgust.
I hope the wave of unsubscribers on YouTube continues too..... that has been great to see also the past few days.
Cut them off, isolate them, it's what they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they've lost two more Patreons.... I think they'd been stuck at 144 for a while.

Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 12.32.05 pm.png

Apologies if anyone has already posted this :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
There’s only one thing at Disneyland that is more confrontational than a Spencer on Princess Nite. The geese on Tom Sawyer Island.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Brickeys whole point is being a shitbag doesn't matter. You shouldn't call out bad behavior because these bad apples are "real people".
What a tool.

• Haha
  • Heart

TexJones

Chatty Member
Another way to report BLAB's purchasing of likes and subscribers is to tag youtube's official twitter page. Time to get these grifters demonitized:

• Heart
  • Wow

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
I can imagine them both sitting there with smug faces, high fiving each other after coming up with this ill advised plan of lying low and buying their own Subs.
In their heads they are quietly buying themselves towards 100,000 as fast as they can, thinking it will get them instant respect and all this trouble will just go away.
It's won't.

In reality hundreds of people are watching them do it in real time doing this, and just like always they are the laughing stock of the Vlogging community.
They really are that pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Disanity

I said this a while back…if she was smart she’d play that role but instead she will double down on being so in love with her man
I think scorched Earth is what they would do to one another. They are both toxic and both always have to have the last word in.

Spencer is not to marketable on the singles scene either, 80 lbs overweight, droopy face, living in mommies rent controlled apartment in Malibu, and driving mommies old Mercedes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
I can imagine them both sitting there with smug faces after coming up with this ill advised plan of lying low and buying their own Subs.
In their heads they are quietly buying themselves towards 100,000 as fast as they can, thinking it will get them instant respect and all this trouble will just go away.
It's won't.

In reality hundreds of people are watching them do it, and just like always they are the laughing stock of the Vlogging community. They really are pathetic.
This isn't her, it's all him. This is what desperation looks like. His way of fixing things. No way anyone with half a brain would be on board with a plan that could get their whole channel shutdown. Wonder if she is smart enough to know. Well, I guess she would if she is reading here. What a couple of idiots. I mean, we knew they were stupid, but damn.

• Heart
  • Haha

GInursemyass

🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨Now up to 98.3 🚨🚨🚨🚨
The second hand embarrassment is killing me, and that is saying a lot considering their entire existence is second hand embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Nickster71

VIP Member
What Brickey failed to mention is that 80-90 percent of the “Trolls” they have are based on THEIR actions. When you act like an ass and ruin other people’s experiences at a beloved theme park you become a target of ridicule. The best thing they could do is apologize to everybody publicly for their rudeness and entitlement towards the park and then change. I’m tired of this people of mean to BLAB for no reason shit.
I wonder if Brickey ever saw the story KT put out on IG of the wrestler in the hospital bed, when Kitra was in the hospital with a broken foot?? With her childish comments and emojis? Her obsession with Kitra is next level creepy. That IG story is one reason a lot of people think KT is an asshole. Maybe Brickey can't relate to Griftbuster and the Covid lies, but that IG story was about someone he personally knows.

• Heart

hollywood123

Well I’m happy to say, after a 6 hour car ride to Disneyland we arrived at 7 PM last night. We closed down the park and we’re very happy we didn’t see BLOB at all! YAY, win for us!

• Heart
  • Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
If Brickey dropped Katie she must’ve done something inappropriate with him or to him maybe said something about his wife. They seemed close she would run up to him for hugs often.
She was clearly infatuated with Brickey! Remember during lives how excited she would get when Brickey would enter the chat. I remember one particular time Spencer was mansplaining something and KT completely interrupted him by cackling with laughter over what Brickey was writing in the chat.

• Haha
  • Sick