Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TexJones

Chatty Member
So they've lost two of their most loyal mods and stans in the last year, Jeff Pike and Steve Hall. Seems like the last mods standing are Victor Casteneda and Crazy Terri Robinson. Wouldn't surprise me if they lose those two by the end of the year too.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This is the same Spencer who on their last besties Patreon made it clear that YouTube subscriber numbers have no importance to them. They just want to make good content to bring the joy of DL to those that can't be there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
The funny part of Blab, especially Spencer wanting Bricky on their side is the fact that KT wanted him so bad when he first started hanging out with Blab to get views for his channel. It was very apparent when KT and Bricky did a few livestreams together from the park. What an empty sack old man Spencer is.

• Haha
  • Sick

lamesauce

Holy shit they really did buy subscribers. It’s right there proof. We gained 100-200 followers by not posting shit or being active. Fraud Life

• Heart
  • Wow

minimax

Chatty Member
Brickey is a goof, "oh poor blab they get so much hate" yeah no shit, they have brought it all on themselves. I believe he and Dylan are the one talking behind the other vloggers backs to blab.
Brickey is absolutely a rat and talks trash behind everyone's back. He tries to capitalize on any and everything he can because he's desperate to be included in the Disney vlogger niche. He leeches on anyone who looks his way and this is yet another example of how gross he is.

Brickey has always been a BLAB advocate because they are so similar and feed off of the drama.

• Heart

poundparadox

Can anyone translate the emojis? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll give it an honest try lol
The mirror and magnifying glass probably mean self-reflection.
Not sure about the white heart.
plug and ice cube could mean she was on an electronic device freeze that lasted less than a week.
So she learned to love herself more after self reflection during a break from social media. (?)

• Haha
  • Wow

minimax

Chatty Member
i don’t know what you guys are talking about. Brick is totally still in with the in-crowd. OA even featured him in their ToonTown video.

Jesus... we even joked on this thread that when someone said they spotted Brickey in Toontown that he was probably just lurking in an attempt to leech off of other vloggers.

YUP!

This dude is such a wannabe it's sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart

I was duped

Chatty Member
Brickey is talking about Justin and Blab:

Brickey is a goof, "oh poor blab they get so much hate" yeah no shit, they have brought it all on themselves. I believe he and Dylan are the one talking behind the other vloggers backs to blab.

• Heart
  • Sick

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
It's going to be hilarious when they purchase their 100,000th subscriber and then wonder why their silver plaque never shows up (YT reviews this before sending them out). I can't wait for that thread here!
So if BLAB hits 100,000 and gets reviewed by YouTube who discovers all of the fake subscribers could the channel then be shut down or at least demonetized? Sounds good to me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nickster71

VIP Member
I doubt BLAB will be happy with a lot of what Brickey said. They don't like their "friends" revealing secrets and being critical. It's funny he told them to stop reading Tattle months ago, because I'm pretty sure Katie posted in this thread last night. Maybe BLAB was aware Brickey was going to talk about them?? But they wouldn't have liked a lot of what he revealed, like a FOUR hour phone conversation?! WTF

Barnes Wallace

VIP Member
Did Brinckley really say this?! Is it on his YouTube?
---

Ok. Nevermind. I'm trying to catch up. I've been out of the loop for most of the day.
So Brinckly entered the ring. I was wondering when he'd open his dumb mouth. I still think he's the one who has ties with all of them. He wants to see them all burn.
He sure did, but only to throw more fuel on the fire and be part of the drama, solely to promote his own barely-watched podcast.
He came across as extremely pro-BLAB and clearly still considers them good friends. He said he'd had a conversation with Spencer also offering him advice.

Brickey is thinking of Brickey and his own self-interests. Right at the end of the Podcast, he openly invites both Spencer and Justin onto his (shitty) Podcast.... knowing there would only be one winner from that kind of publicity, himself and the podcast of course.

It's truly not worth watching.... it just serves to give Brickey the publicity and views he so desperately craves.
I don't think for a second Justin would accept the podcast invitation, it's clearly a trap set up by Spencer and Brickey together that he'd be walking right into.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick