Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Tony is sleazing around Downtown Disney because he can’t get inside. Meanwhile Tony is sleazing around Downtown Disney because he can’t get inside. Say everything twice. Say everything twice.
And stalking AdamtheWoo . Stalking AdamtheWoo.
Screenshot_20230318-171647-480.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
In front of the east side tunnel. In front of Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. Under the glow of the popcorn lights in Walt Disney's original Magic Kingdom. The smell of churros in the air...

sorry i had a hit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Think this was taken before or after the altercation?
"Yeah, we really showed Justin. Selfie!"
-Or-
"Selfie! Hey Justin! We got a problem!" *shuffle shuffle shuffle* *waddle waddle waddle*
"What a fun one"
---
LOL. I thought the incident happened near here. And that this was the most unfortunate thumbnail choice ever. 🤣
View attachment 2039601
Considering they didn't smile like this once in that video

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok I found the Reddit thread. Wow there are a lot of comments on there. Blab as usual has screwed up but I want to see some accountability. I’m getting tired of them getting away with this mess when if it was any other blogger they would be banned or held accountable. How long are they going to do what they please and remain untouched?

Reactions: 5
I’ve decided if it’s still radio silence for toon town tomorrow they’re banned. No way mr “crying on the Choo choo” and miss “sobs at everythin” are going to miss seeing MICKEY in his HOUSE cause they’ve never done it before!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve decided if it’s still radio silence for toon town tomorrow they’re banned. No way mr “crying on the Choo choo” and miss “sobs at everythin” are going to miss seeing MICKEY in his HOUSE cause they’ve never done it before!!!
Toon Town is open now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm out here living my best life today with my Mr Meeko, at a so cal theme park that I'm quite pleased to say I haven't encountered a single vlogger or camera in sight.

I keep checking in and notice that there are now 2 lives streams that caught their actions on princess night, as well as two eye witnesses in various comment sections that have described their first hand accounts.

The one where the parents had to earmuff their children's ears is really pissing me off.

I had a feeling where there was one there would be many and I hope they continue to speak out. Evidence is stacking up on the negativity blab brings to Disneyland...family channel frauds...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Probably Spencer, KT and Tony sending those messages, the same thing happened to people that followed Griftbuster when he made his IG.
Yes! This happened when I followed Griftbuster. I got a msg saying hi asshole and then was suspiciously blocked from Denceholes instagram whom I wasn't even following. But makes sense since KT says he's HOLDING BACK at Disney. Whatever the hell that means. How did you make filming Disneyland parks your job but then always be angry? Hmmm, jealous much of EVERY OTHER DISNEY VLOGGER that is more successful than your DIY channel? 😅 I watched his rant again about DIYers. He's such a moron!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yes! This happened when I followed Griftbuster. I got a msg saying hi asshole and then was suspiciously blocked from Denceholes instagram whom I wasn't even following. But makes sense since KT says he's HOLDING BACK at Disney. Whatever the hell that means. How did you make filming Disneyland parks your job but then always be angry? Hmmm, jealous much of EVERY OTHER DISNEY VLOGGER that is more successful than your DIY channel? 😅 I watched his rant again about DIYers. He's such a moron!
Funny how KT has been projecting the false narrative of how absolutely HAPPY they both are, more than ever, living their “best life.”

Happy people don’t verbally attack someone they haven’t seen for years, on Main Street! Happy people aren’t angered so easily over hearsay. Happy people don’t have to go into hiding. Happy people don’t lose their entire friend and vlogging group they used to regularly hang out with. Happy my ass!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reached out to a friend who’s husband works at Disneyland to see if they’ve heard about the #princessnightaggression this week. They texted me back today and said they absolutely have been following it, they want BLAB banned from DL and added that Disney is also very aware of what happened! 😲

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.