Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Toon Town has reopened this weekend. normally blab would be there, but they aren't . no doubt because of the trouble they are in and because toon town is so small they would run into the other vloggers.
this is also good because with KT constantly screaming "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" she would scare the children.

Reactions: 30
Something is going on with those two. No updates from with in the park.

Reactions: 24
I just saw Fresh Baked…I am surprised they’re not all right in the middle of it though. This lane is packed! And adorable and great for kids.
I waited about 30 for my lightning lane, rode the runaway railway then took off to galaxy’s edge. Currently in line for Indy. Maybe I’ll run into FB that’d be cool. I think after this I’m going to see what’s going on with the food and wine festival.

Reactions: 23
All of this definitely crossed my mind, don't get me wrong. I think it's also pretty possible he wasn't really thinking straight when he narrated what happened to him to his Patreon subs. I imagine he was pissed and wanted to say something to someone and do SOMETHING to them but wasn't sure how to go about it without acting like a villain.

Reactions: 20
Yes I think Justin intentionally drop kicked BLAB, and I am here for it. Follow me here. I believe that fighting is normalized in the BLAB household. They have talked about fights, she has thrown glassware at him, these are the bits we do know. Can Justin not have internal instincts saying this guy wants to pop him? You say a punch actually has to happen? Spencer takes issue because they shook hands, and said they were good. And he taped it. Weird. After Spencer apparently had a 20 minute cool off walk. So Spencer is the noble one, because he would have been quiet about it? We needed a hero. Even one that probably did not want the job.

Reactions: 20
I'm convinced that Katie & Spencer have a live microphone recording at all times at the park in case anyone makes even a slightly sarcastic comment in their direction... They can then run right to Security.

Reactions: 44
wait........what?!

if BLAB really wants to embrace the "villain role," they should became the anti disney-vloggers. their content can consist of purposely ruining other vloggers' live streams and sometimes confronting them in a threatening manner like spencer did with justin. i would honestly watch

Reactions: 17
I'm convinced that Katie & Spencer have a live microphone recording at all times at the park in case anyone makes even a slightly sarcastic comment in their direction... They can then run right to Security.
Then they’ll be coming for me next…

Reactions: 22
So we just pulled into port and I am trying to catch up.....
Let me see if I have this correct?
KT and Spencer took some old ass accidental photo and time stamped it to make it look like they were at the park about midnight before jetting off to PS in the middle of the night?
Then they posted pictures from NB?

Is that it?

They are definitely banned (even if temporarily) from the park, right?

Reactions: 31
Any mature adult who received even a temporary ban from a Disney park would take that time to reevaluate their behavior and consider that they may be in the wrong and commit to changing. A time to reflect on your life choices and how it got to the point of a ban. A ban would actually be the best thing for BLAB because it would force them to confront real life and responsibilities without the safety net of DL to escape to. Katie could finally follow through on getting divorced and commit to a healthier lifestyle, Spencer could stop drinking and find a job that would allow him (not mommy Emmons) to buy an apt/house and a reliable car.

Of course neither will change, narcissists don’t have the power of self reflection or insight. They’ll continue to double down, add to their enemies list and blame everyone else for their shit show and Tattle will be here for all of it because they’re self proclaimed public figures

Reactions: 35
from what im hearing justin is there being greeted by everyone. hes got nothing to hide.

Reactions: 35
they'll probably go 3 days after toon town opened and tell their followers its opening day, and they'll believe them

Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a bitch.

Reactions: 40
Doubtful she was banned. But she ain't going to the park by herself. Ever.
And I doubt Charlie wants to be her chaperone after what happened with the two of them last time.
Charlie has got to know these two are toxic and continually problematic. No one who loves DL would want to put their ability to go in the hands of either KT or Spencer at this point.
---
Plus, let me just say,
If I am paying forty bucks a month, and they just go to DL to "play", and I get no footage of Indy reopening or Toon Town......
It's not a shock that their subs have plummeted in the last few days.
I would expect their next live to be a doozy.
(I would say if they ever go live again, but we all know how full of themselves they are....
So once they get a basket full of bullshit together, we should have another few months of fodder from them.)

Last edited:
Who thinks BLAB will release a black screen video with their voice overs and then have edited snippets from JS YouTube vids pieced together? I can see it now.

Reactions: 21
Dude, wtf is even the motivation behind this post? We aren’t Dateline trying to get to the bottom of a murder. No need to get all Sherlock Holmes and get us to see things from a different perspective. There’s one perspective in this thread. BLAB are turds who deserve derision and mockery.

1) Spencer is no mastermind unless you mean masturbating while having Dani702 on his mind And
2) Justin has his own thread.

Reactions: 33
Justin making it sound like Spencer was going to punch him or that he had his hands up…is same level of exaggeration Katie used when saying that Griftbuster coughed in her face. Karma is a bitch.
Karma is a lovely bitch and Bobby Gurr's cabana boy played this to perfection, I think everyone can agree on that.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.