Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Disney Vlogging community reminds me of the Will Smith slap a lot.

After Will slapped Chris, he sat back down, he was chilling, he went up and accepted his Oscar, and continued to have a great night. The Hollywood community didn't know how to act and were afraid to not to be seen clapping him.

It was only when the public Internet outcry went, wait, what the duck, that is so fucked up, that everyone started to condemn Will and rightly so.

For the most part, the Disney Vloggers stayed quiet after what Spence did to Justin until Adam or Daphne had the decency to step up first in support of him. Others then saw that and thought it was safe to then pile in and post photos of solidarity but there was quite a gap until it happened. It's great that they did, but they need to practice what they preach and do better.

That's just my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
what they need to do is have vloggers apply for permits to film on disneyland property and be very selective in who they actually give them to. either that, or just get rid of vlogging on disney property completely. these "vloggers" are growing on trees these days and it's incredibly cringey
I realized I may be one of the few magic key holders who isn't trying to "make it big" off the parks when I was camped out near Small World for the opening performance of Magic Happens, I counted 11 people, in about an hour, walking down the street talking into cameras--I didn't recognize a single one of them! Then, in the next few days, I saw all the videos from the YouTubers I do watch that were seated elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
maybe they get into controvery on purpose, after all their "What Happened?" videos get way more views than their regular videos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

After Will slapped Chris, he sat back down, he was chilling, he went up and accepted his Oscar, and continued to have a great night. The Hollywood community didn't know how to act and were afraid not to be seen clapping him.

It was only when the public and Internet outcry went, wait, what the duck, that is so fucked up, that everyone started to condemn Will and rightly so.

For the most part, the Disney Vloggers stayed quiet after what Spence did to Justin until Adam or Daphne had the decency to step up first in support of him. Others then saw that and thought it was safe to then pile in and post photos of solidarity but there was quite a gap until it happened. It's great that they did, but they need to practice what they preach and do better.

I one hundred percent agree with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
maybe they get into controvery on purpose, after all their "What Happened?" videos get way more views than their regular videos
Give it time; they will make a whole thing about being "cancelled" once they finally get banned from Disneyland.

I can see it now:

SPENCER EMMONS SAYS: I WAS CANCELLED BY THE WOKE DISNEY MOB!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Disney President of Security:
Trespass them? Are you guy’s insane?!?? Do you really expect us to trespass a well connected stage manager?!? He’s seeking counsel!! These people are powerful! Have you not seen their Barefoot Dreams sweat pants??? These people have money. Best let this one slide. Our bottom of the ladder Security guy Jeremy say’s so. We’re only Disney and these guys have 97.5k YouTube followers. Our lawyer’s would in over their heads with this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

After Will slapped Chris, he sat back down, he was chilling, he went up and accepted his Oscar, and continued to have a great night. The Hollywood community didn't know how to act and were afraid not to be seen clapping him.

It was only when the public and Internet outcry went, wait, what the duck, that is so fucked up, that everyone started to condemn Will and rightly so.

very true

it's safe to say the entire disney vlogging community (with the exception of dylan) is well aware of how awful BLAB is and wants nothing to do with them, but they're all afraid to come out and actually say that because they are worried about how they'll then be perceived by the other vloggers and don't want any drama, especially with BLAB. no one wants to be THAT person (except daphne because she's got bigger balls than any of them and is awesome) so instead they resort to subtle posts like what we often see from kitra, liz, etc and what we've been seeing recently with the photo of adam, david, and justin being shared by multiple vloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone didn't know THEY do have a TikTok account but they only have 6 videos and have not posted anything since last year

Reactions: 10
Disney President of Security:
Trespass them? Are you guy’s insane?!?? Do you really expect us to trespass a well connected stage manager?!? He’s seeking counsel!! These people are powerful! Have you not seen their Barefoot Dreams sweat pants??? These people have money. Best let this one slide. Our bottom of the ladder Security guy Jeremy say’s so. We’re only Disney and these guys have 97.5k YouTube followers. Our lawyer’s would in over their heads with this.
No no….they are seeking “council” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Council of Tattle has ruled they suck.
Their dumb-assery is exhausting. Even they have to be ready to just call it a day and move on. My current scenario is that they move to Texas so they can cover the two Six Flags and two Hurricane Harbors on a continuous loop. The Thumb can even cry when they trot out Bugs Bunny just for old times sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The best part about this whole thing is that you know this was probably 80 percent KT. Egging on Spencer to act like a tough guy to protect her and now that there’s consequences it’s a 100 percent Solo Spence time. If a ban happens KT would chuck Spence under the bus sooo fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tattle decided I wanted to post, and no amount of exiting will let me just read the dang thread until I post something, so hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Justin just shared a story which says the guy and Justin talk about having ADD so that explains Justin's "weirdness" BLAB Stan's have a bleeping problem with which has triggered me into taking offence to all this

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea I'm staying the hell away from that hell pit..
To be fair, 99% of the discussion in the TTT threads is respectful and aimed at urging the Trackers to protect their children. It’s clear their oldest son has issues yet they continue to monetize him and reveal very personal things to their audience such as when he is pooping etc. It’s gross. In another instance during a live he screamed like I’ve never heard a child scream off camera (and I have two kids) and Tim urged Jenn to acknowledge super stickers before checking on him.

When Jenn was pregnant with their newborn, she made numerous poor decisions on video (such as the copious amounts of seafood, caffeine) all while riding rides that were not advisable for pregnant people.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.