Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I'm staying the hell away from that hell pit..
It infuriates me when KT has her niece on videos without informed consent. Don't get me started on vloggers that do it full time.

Informed consent is SO important and I hope KTs niece gets proceeds from any video she was in one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think that Disneyland will use the footage of Spencer and Justin having a spirited adult conversation as part of their training videos?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Go check out Shawn Rosell AKA Shawn in Orlando on YouTube shorts. He’s calling BLAB out and I have a feeling there’s more to come

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It would be one thing to lose access to the parks…but could you imagine losing the exclusive rights to cover Disneyland's 100th anniversary celebration? That would be devastating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Spencer: We saw Justin in the park
View attachment 2039123
Always remember that snot rags are actually lens cleaning cloths and clenched fists are tripods. - Spencer Emmons, 2023
SpencerMode.jpg

A̖͔̹͚̱͓͓ͣ̇̃̀Ľ͈̱̜̖͑́̇ͣͤ͐Ḻ͇̪̇͑ ̸̬̠̪͓͓͚̹̽W̠̖͈͙͎̭̓̈ͨ̋I̷̖̫̖ͬ̊̔̿̐L̟͈͉̖̝̤̘ͨ̒͆L̼͓͈̪̯̫̰̄ͥͭ̎ ͓͂̅̈ͤ̓ͭḆ͓͉̝̱̓ͨͨ͒̊̊̚Ĕ̡̯̱̓ͮ̋̆ ̠̰̎͋̓͆R̘̳͉̈ͧ́͛ͥͪ́͢E̫̳͍͎̤ͥ̓̀ͫͯ̾̋V̥̞E͗ͩ͊̀̒̍́A̲̱̠̘L̮͓̱̽̄͆̃͑̚E͉͈̜̼̺͔͚ͣ̊͑̈ͯ̽̈̀D̼͔̆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a feeling Disney has been building a file to use to bounce them for awhile. So when they try to play the we didn’t start it game or why isn’t he bounced to thing they can pull out every video where they tape security guards, break park rules, ect.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It infuriates me when KT has her niece on videos without informed consent. Don't get me started on vloggers that do it full time.

Informed consent is SO important and I hope KTs niece gets proceeds from any video she was in one day.
There’s a bill in Washington state right now banning the use of children in social media for commercial uses!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope this is the beginning of Disney’s vlogging/live stream crack down.
what they need to do is have vloggers apply for permits to film on disneyland property and be very selective in who they actually give them to. either that, or just get rid of vlogging on disney property completely. these "vloggers" are growing on trees these days and it's incredibly cringey

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Shawn has been around for a long time. He used to have a YouTube channel called Negrorlando and hung out with all the Disney vloggers. ATW, SE, the Trackers, PMM, PCD among others. But he switched to TikTok when he wasn't getting any traction on his YouTube videos. He's a bit of a bomb thrower and I love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.