Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

That he made the video, monetized it and tagged it like this, Spencer is hoping for a decent payday.

Contrast that with Justin only discussing it on a private patreon video, and purposely not naming them.
Someone please go post the screenshot of the video metadata under the post on their Facebook!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

minimax

Chatty Member
Keep up the comments on ITM, Disney watches social media. There’s video proof Justin was referring to BLAB which is why they haven’t denied it. Don’t let this just blow over like they’re hoping it does
Exactly. Push this mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Adam is like Justin and will never "go there". I've know ATW for years and he never wants to be involved with any drama. I remember I asked him about another Youtube channel that threw him some shade 8 years ago and he didn't want to say anything to me even in-person & off the record. He's genuinely the nicest guy.
Yeah, I have a feeling that's what would happen. He's a good guy.

• Heart
Looks like I missed a lot over the last few weeks, but catching up has been a bit of a treat tbh. Maybe this will be the entry path to their next vlogging focus, dumpster diving and dumping their finds into a crockpot in a tent while Spence drinks from a brown paper bag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Batman 5

I was thinking of a tag line when we find out BLAB has been bounced out of Disney. George Bush had the ladies and Gentleman We got ‘em! Moment. I was thinking maybe Ladies and Gentleman The Queen has lost her Crown. Any suggestions?
By Felicia

• Haha

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

The friends they still have that don't really like them seeing the video like
"Spencer, Spencer, he's our man, if he can't do it..
great-aladdin.gif

---
If vlogger have nothing to hide..
Then why vlogger delete comments?

Last edited:
  • Haha