Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Now you all did it, you pissed off Tony. Tony I'm offering you a gift to apologize for this forum hurting your feelings. How bout your own personal Jungle Cruise ride? We will also make a stop by Trader Sam ( dont worry i know where he is hiding) and maybe get you some new teeth. But on serious note. I heard and seen clips of Tony on his stream telling his chat he's like to stay away from drama and he does his own thing. Sorry Tony but your actions are very different than the lies you say on chat. You definitely don't know how to stay in your own lane like you preach about. Your twitter is a mess you get no engagement so you turned it inand half your followers are wondering if you are on drugs. you used to get 300 lives views at a time now you are lucky to get 75. You supported a streamer Spokemayne that harassed CM's at WDW. Spokesmayne they same guy who dated two CM's and they both came out with some serious sexual misconduct and abusive stories about your so called friend. You try to be trendy spending $60 each for a hat think it makes you a cool guy while your wife is home alone for hours watching your kids. Maybe it's the fact she can't stand you and wants you out of the house. You aren't cool and you aren't edgy for defending trash humans. You trying to insert yourself into drama isnt going to grow your channel as much as you try. You are just another Andy. All you youtubers are the same you want to ignore the trolls but you can't because deep down it hurts, the truth spewed about you and others hurts so much. Take another break get yourself clean and come back with a new attitude champ.
No one interacts with his tweets so no idea who he thinks he's talking to..
167075.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

BLAB lost the ability to call anyone weird sometime between showing up last year dressed as a leprechaun and dancing in front of Small World with churros.
Now that just comes off as offensive
---
Yep! When I was listening to Justin's story on his IG group, I couldn't believe no one had shared or talked about it yet. I came here...all was business as usual. I dropped the lit bomb, running away anonymously, with my middle finger pointed at BLAB. Been watching the whole thing burn down to the ground. It's glorious.
yes-sir-donald-duck.gif

• Heart

Yoursh

VIP Member
To shake things up, now would be a great time for Thumb to propose to his (married) girlfriend, BIG FELLA. When he gets down on bended knee to pop the question will he have the strength to get back up?
Just saying… 💐
The other thing he will pop is the bended knee...................

• Haha
This day turned out to be very interesting. Quite a development. I gotta say Spence’s video is only damaging his case and will hopefully bring the downfall to their channel. I suspect that there was some kind of Disney reach out that caused this drastic step and attempt to defend himself. It’s in Justin’s court now. See you tomorrow.
yeah, i don't think they would have released this video unless they know something's up behind the scenes. it's not like they've been getting a shit ton of backlash like they were during covid-gate. there's only been a couple articles that have come out about the incident with justin and i believe only one speculated that it could've been BLAB, whereas their antics during covid-gate received A LOT more publicity

• Heart

FrozenHeadofWD

He's lurking among us, so we are letting him know we see him. Oddly enough, the only validation he will ever receive.
But a sad footnote in the lives of KT and Spence.

Even though he has his own thread, it didn’t get any recent activity until he inserted himself into this latest BLOB fiasco.

• Haha

Sella

Part of me thinks there was no additional party spreading info to Dense about Justin “talking smack”. His drunken paranoia is getting the best of him and a lot of this was all in his head. KT is trying to continue to act like everything is just fine because she is SO narcissistic that she thinks she is still intouchable in this mess. 🤷🏻‍♀️ She will just take her StepDad as her date….oops, I mean Dad…and go to the park sans Dense because she thinks she owns the place
Who is going record and edit the video with no Dense? I don’t see KT doing it

• Haha
  • Wow

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Has the RAT "Human Hands Spencer" been holding on to this Justin hot take for almost a year? Did being called a grifter and a rat really throw him so far over the deep end that he is threatening his own "livelihood" by attacking another vlogger? Is the peewee herman weirdo with the van the one to finally destroy BLOB? So many questions.

Tune in next time, same BLAB time same BLAB channel

• Haha
  • Heart