Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Would love to lurk in the next Besties live stream if anyone finds the link. I would rather eat $10 than give it to them. There’s no way they can’t address this but if they do it may tip off what fans they have left to go research their behavior

i was hoping KT was in the Main Street Moments chat using an Alias, that would have been fun
She was probably lurking, if Daphne found it they probably did

Reactions: 14

ChitChatt

VIP Member
FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.
Thanks for the heads up! So many influencers have been asked to address this. I seriously don’t understand those who won’t speak up

• Heart

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

yeah, justin's video seemed less like a "takedown" or "accusation" video for everyone to see, and more of a blog about his feelings, to his private patreon fans on instagram
Exactly it wasn't supposed to get out more than to those fans of his and yet here we are

Thunder Chicken

The fact our little band and others especially Louie and Jess have resulted in him addressing…..deflecting his actions at all things Princess night is chefs kiss. I hope Patrick and his family will be safe tomorrow.

And to think their demise “All started on a boat”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

OutofScope

VIP Member
He's lurking among us, so we are letting him know we see him. Oddly enough, the only validation he will ever receive.
Honestly, I have no interest in him to care. But thats just me.