Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteWabbit66

FYI Main Street Moments is going live at 6 pm eastern time to discuss BLAB's attack against Justin Scarred. I think the public pressure will grow on Disney management to do SOMETHING to punish BLAB. Enough is enough of those grifters.
Kathy never says anything about blab other than she likes them yet can’t say a single reason WHY? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

wifeofanitalian

I will
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters
i will agree with you, in numerous comments when he was at Disneyland he said he was no hurry to ride it.🤷‍♀️

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

because the more attention it gets, the more chance disneyland does something about vloggers and of course they can't have that happen

i'm pretty sure that's why justin won't report them. if that was any average joe who threatened him, you'd bet your ass he would've reported them right then and there. but since it was another vlogger, can't risk disney cracking down in any way
True, if Justin did report them and Disney cracked down on vloggers then he would be known as the one that ruined it all

summa1888

VIP Member
this. regardless of what hes said/done after this all came to light, people are talking about it. it spread like wildfire all while hes kicking back in the corner watching it unfold. everyone knows who did it and who is in the wrong. disney is definitely aware and can trespass them or handle it however they choose whether justin reports it or not. everyone saying justin is apart of the problem is wrong becaus hes already done what's necessary. had he kept his mouth shut entirely we wouldnt be having this discussion. it's out there.

tony is a creep and would stalk adam and justin in the parks. he wanted so desperately to be in their inner circle of friends but hes such a creep he only attracts creeps like spence and kt.
he did the same thing with freshbaked

WhiteWabbit66

Blab have burned every bridge and have zero credibility,

I bet they have received a 30 day ban or something. No way they would’ve gone to Malibu otherwise,
While we can be hopeful we have to wait and see if they are spotted at Disneyland today for the reopening of Indiana Jones.