Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disdad1984

I was thinking of a tag line when we find out BLAB has been bounced out of Disney. George Bush had the ladies and Gentleman We got ‘em! Moment. I was thinking maybe Ladies and Gentleman The Queen has lost her Crown. Any suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

I read this in Eric Cartman's voice, which I assume is the whiny voice he uses to hit up Mother Emmons for extra cash and job connections.
Thumb: Nooo Charlie, that's ma pork pie...Noooo Charlieeee. Bad Charlie... MOOOOMMMM PIXAR CHARLIES BEING A DILDO!!!

Dumb: Well I know a naughty Charlie that's sleeping with mommy tonight..

*Inhales*
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll
Katies a bitch, she's a big fat bitch
She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world
She's a stupid bitch, if there ever was a bitch
She's a bitch to all the boys and girls

• Haha

DidYouJustCallMeBLOB

Now after seeing Thumbs temper, and I do mean seen Thumb & Dumber if you're reading this, there's video evidence and even Thumb verbally threatening in your own livestreams.

Are you now within your legal right to defend yourself if it comes charging towards you and you feel threatened?

Like a swift tap to his low hanging fruit?

Last edited:
  • Haha

likeandsubscribe

Chatty Member
We know it’s total bullshit because neither Justin or any other vloggers with any sense would willingly talk to BLAB. They went after him.
Was KT in the video?

• Heart
I am probably totally wrong so please correct me…but doesn’t Adam usually leave his plans a little incognito? He will say he’s “headed to the west coast” but does he ever give an exact day he will be in a park? Like I said I’m sure I’m wrong but to me this felt like a very clear message to some very specific street fighters
Poor Thumb. But at least he can try becoming King of the Mardi Gras parade again since they'll only be able to go to Universal Studios. Boop*

• Haha

PourTheTee

VIP Member
Whom ever John Smith is, I salute youView attachment 2036658
---
Also has anyone contacted the channel who's footage they stole from?
I messaged them on IG. I didn’t look terribly hard, but the only place I could think of was IG. I think they have twitter too
---
He’s had them disabled for a long time, occasionally he will forget to but I don’t get not wanting audience interaction on his videos 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he’s had moderators or comment approvals for a while, when they are open, because he tries to be a kids channel and doesn’t want the usual bot filled YouTube comment section available to see for kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15

WhiteWabbit66

BLAB is responding to comments on the video with "all will be revealed soon." how? if spencer has "footage" that vindicates him like he claims, why wouldn't he release it right now? i think we all know why

are they trying to bribe "witnesses" to vouch for them? maybe KT will finally let tony sleep with her if he goes on record and claims he was there?

the "all will be revealed soon" comments really makes me think they're actually dumb enough to go out and hire a lawyer for whatever reason. to sue the haters?
---

i saw that comment as well and figured he was referring to the video justin posted on IG
They’re probably trying to see if Pixar Charlie is willing to back them up publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15