Best Life & Beyond #84 Katie and Spencer are not victims. Inspired by Queen Daphne.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, ain’t nothing we’ve done that is worst than what they’ve done to themselves. Actively going after two of some of the most loved vloggers in the community is so bleeping stupid. Justin may be a better man for trying to avoid drama, but this tit is going to leak all over the community quickly. And everyone is going to know who it was without him saying so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Once again, ain’t nothing we’ve done that is worst than what they’ve done to themselves. Actively going after two of some of the most loved vloggers in the community is so bleeping stupid. Justin may be a better man for trying to avoid drama, but this tit is going to leak all over the community quickly. And everyone is going to know who it was without him saying so.
I agree. If Charlie and Dylan were smart they would separate themselves immediately. Be Kate Winslett on the door and leave BLAB in the icy waters. Somehow though I just have a feeling that this cements Checkbook or Security Step-Dad will be making the Florida trip now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just watched one of Justin's recent Adventure Club reels on Instagram. He mentioned a "scary encounter with a couple of Disney vloggers (that are having a lot of problems within the Disney vlogger community) on Princess Night" . According to him he almost got punched in the face and was being accused of talking smack. And that these people aren't what they seem.
And that after they were trying to be apologetic. It's very obvious who he's referring to.
WTF?! That's some bold tit. That's it BLAB. You think you had haters before? I'm willing to bet a lot of their fan base also watch Justin. This information needs to be spread to them.
Aren't they supposed to be kicked out for causing a scene?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know about you, but I like my children's park vloggers to be good and liquored up for events. That way, when they duck around, we find out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m just glad that Katie’s niece wasn’t there to witness this bully behavior and verbal assault that was projected at another Disneyland guest.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know, there can't be anything more humiliating than being talked to by Katie Slockbower about your drinking problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's through his Patreon. Once you join, they add you to the Randomland Adventures Club on Instagram.
---

He said it was threatening enough to where he could have called security and had them removed. That they were literally in his face and very close to punching him.
But WHY didn't he? Why does BLOB always get away with things????

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My thoughts on KTs IG post, two cents and all that, is either her admitting they were wrong and came to the wrong conclusion about Justin…..

OR

She is 110% okay with her drunk boyfriend threatening a beloved and OG vlogger. It also wouldn’t surprise me if she was the one telling Dense that Justin was talking crap about him. Just going by how she has acted with us here.

If they cared about this “business” though, threatening people isn’t exactly how you network. Justin knows a lot of people and has a lot of connections.

No one ever accused them of being smart though

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Did he say a man got in his face? We are all assuming it was Spencer, but KT strikes me as exactly the type of woman who would get in a man’s face knowing he was in a situation where he couldn’t do much about it. Spence seems like the one who would stop her from actually punching him.
highly, highly doubt it was KT who got in justin's face. this is the same person who resorted to hurling insults at griftbuster from a distance during the columbia incident. she's a coward

based on the details of the altercation that justin mentioned, it sure does sound like it was spencer who got in his face. and based on spencer's oddly aggressive behavior lately in regards to the way he's lashed out at other youtubers, i wouldn't put it past him to pull off some tit like that (especially when you consider his alcoholism) it was just a matter of time before BLAB again did something incredibly stupid to remind everyone just how awful they are. they just can't help themselves

i really hope justin takes action and has disneyland go through the security footage so that they can trespass the guilty party. hopefully none of that "taking the high road" tit. be the hero we need and get these scumbags banned from the park for good!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, there can't be anything more humiliating than being talked to by Katie Slockbower about your drinking problem.
Let’s see how long before Spence is back on the wagon drinking La Croix (is that how it’s spelled?). I don’t drink anything but water and coffee so pardon me for not being in the know.
---
But WHY didn't he? Why does BLOB always get away with things????
Exactly! Now he’s just part of the problem and not the solution! Speak up Justin!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just glad that Katie’s niece wasn’t there to witness this bully behavior and verbal assault that was projected at another Disneyland guest.
Maybe that was the reason she wasn't there.
Maybe they knew this guy was going to be there and they pre-planned this whole thing.
Doesn't seem like a far stretch with all the other crap they have done. This is all speculation of course.
I just wish the guy who didn't want to gossip, who gossiped (I dont think that's a word) would just let it fly. Quit this wishy-washy BS.

Reactions: 17
When you count how Disney vlogging DUOS are even out there, and toss in all of the other evidential tidbits he mentioned - seems pretty smoking gunnish to me.
If I recall, didn’t he mention the Vloggers having Covid issues. That’s what confuses me because I don’t recall Katie and Spencer having had any issues…

Disregard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well I took more time off the the shiz has hit the fan... I feel Daphne's next stream is going to be jam packed of people looking for answers

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe that was the reason she wasn't there.
Maybe they knew this guy was going to be there and they pre-planned this whole thing.
Doesn't seem like a far stretch with all the other crap they have done. This is all speculation of course.
I just wish the guy who didn't want to gossip, who gossiped (I dont think that's a word) would just let it fly. Quit this wishy-washy BS.
i was thinking the same thing because i found it odd that they had invited pixar chuck to princess night in the first place

->someone tells BLAB that justin was "talking tit" (brickey is an interesting guess, maybe dylan)
->spencer knows justin is going to be at princess night
->decides he'll get liquored up as usual and if he sees justin he might just say something
->convinces KT to invite pixar chuck just for good measure in case tit goes down (BLAB has brought him along as "security" in the past and he also looked and sounded intoxicated)
->drunk spencer spots justin and confronts him

i don't really watch justin so not sure if he tends to exaggerate stuff. he claims whoever threatened him got in his face, so i wonder if that's really what happened. or if it was just some words while they passed by each other

Reactions: 19
If I recall, didn’t he mention the Vloggers having Covid issues. That’s what confuses me because I don’t recall Katie and Spencer having had any issues…

Disregard.
You’re right - I forgot about those photos they posted that debunked the entire Covid theory. Looks like it can’t be BLAB who assaulted Justin.

Just to be sure, perhaps we’ll get some photos of KT and Spence on the couch at home with the date & time on their iPhone showing Princess Nite. That way there‘s irrefutable evidence that they were NOT at Princess Nite and could NOT have been involved in any petty assaults that evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is a thumb not a shape? 😉🤔
A circle is but the only danger Katie could be is if she tripped and became a bad cosplay of the bolder from Indiana Jones
---
A circle is but the only danger Katie could be is if she tripped and became a bad cosplay of the bolder from Indiana Jones
I just realised how rude that sounds and I want to apologise to bolders everywhere for insinuating that they look like an married round food vacuum..

On that note I also wish to apologise to vacuums everywhere...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.