Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent (hypocritical) shade I was referencing for anyone interested. I seriously think I’m not watching the same channel as their hardcore fans (shade starts at the 3 min 30 sec mark):
The recent (hypocritical) shade I was referencing for anyone interested. I seriously think I’m not watching the same channel as their hardcore fans (shade starts at the 3 min 30 sec mark):
Oh pleeaasseee..these two act like they don't use deceptive practices! Clickbait is their middle name!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
😂😂
Oh pleeaasseee..these two act like they don't use deceptive practices! Clickbait is their middle name!
Do you have any idea who they mean by the other channel that said it was closed? I'm racking my brains trying to think who might have said that, it's definitely a shade throw at them, would love to find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Thankful for our healthcare workers like you! Ya’ll are out there on the front lines of this pandemic & I can’t imagine how tired you all are. Glad you are enjoying your day off! 🙌🏼👏🏼

Hard work is a foreign concept to KT, she decided to dip on her job in healthcare when she was needed the most. Instead she felt the country needed her to spread joy in these rough times through her tireless work on her YouTube channel. She also spread a healthy dose of Covid misinformation & quackery. 🙄
Yes! This right here! She couldn’t last a day in my shoes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
😂😂

Do you have any idea who they mean by the other channel that said it was closed? I'm racking my brains trying to think who might have said that, it's definitely a shade throw at them, would love to find out.
Pretty sure they are shading this vid from Steve and Kai - they never named them outright. They are so young (Steve and Kai) and I really think BLAB need to grow up and pick on someone their own age (if this is the channel they are referring to). Or maybe just not throw shade at other Disney channels in lives with your fans?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker here … just happened upon Provost Park Pass doing a live right now and a couple things stand out in comparison to BLABs recent vids:
* they just announced that they are giving away $1000 credit towards a “dream vacation” for the winner. Kinda blows BLABs “expensive” pin set out of the water
* they mentioned that Disney has invited them out to Grand Cal so that they can help highlight the Lunar Celebration and perhaps give them feedback from fans. What a difference to BLABs never ending ranting about Magic Keys & Reservations. Not to mention the pathetic “info” BLAB gave on Lunar New Year where KTP just butchered the most basic Asian food names
* they gave what appeared to be a sincere shout out to Ordinary Adventures for being a superior Disney Star Wars channel. In comparison to BLAB shading other channels and complaining about having no help with their channel, insinuating other channels do.
Ugh! So sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker here … just happened upon Provost Park Pass doing a live right now and a couple things stand out in comparison to BLABs recent vids:
* they just announced that they are giving away $1000 credit towards a “dream vacation” for the winner. Kinda blows BLABs “expensive” pin set out of the water
* they mentioned that Disney has invited them out to Grand Cal so that they can help highlight the Lunar Celebration and perhaps give them feedback from fans. What a difference to BLABs never ending ranting about Magic Keys & Reservations. Not to mention the pathetic “info” BLAB gave on Lunar New Year where KTP just butchered the most basic Asian food names
* they gave what appeared to be a sincere shout out to Ordinary Adventures for being a superior Disney Star Wars channel. In comparison to BLAB shading other channels and complaining about having no help with their channel, insinuating other channels do.
Ugh! So sad!
Welcome, it's nice to meet you, great first post, thanks for sharing this :)

Reactions: 12
It's really rare they piss me off but that crappy giveaway they did yesterday and how they acted like they were giving away a f**ing Telsa did.
I've vowed today to post the link to that Mark Twain Karen video on as many Karen websites/messageboards as I possibly can, and I will.
They live for that kind of tit on those websites and they really get shared and passed around.
The video is fair game, it's out in the public domain and people can make their own minds up about her behaviour towards that family on MLK day.
The Mark Twain video was the nail in the coffin for me. I don’t even know what to say. Could you see Adam, Magic Journeys, FB or Justin Scarred acting like that?? Yeah, I can’t either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

As an English teacher, I am positive that witch never paid attention in class. "What is a resolution?" "What is antiquated?" Who is that bleeping stupid? At her age FFS. To quote my students, "What, you take the short bus to school?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey guy! New here but a long time lurker. Last nights WHW is what annoyed me enough to post. She’s suuuuuch a fan of Lunar New Year but can’t pronounce any of the food options? Why on earth wouldn’t she google how to say any of these items instead of asking “am I saying that right?” and just looking like a big dumb idiot. If I said schnitzel incorrectly in front of her she would 100% give me some of that Mark Twain aggression.

And do they REALLY need to defend their whole bald tire situation AGAIN? Jesus Christ.

• Haha
As an English teacher, I am positive that witch never paid attention in class. "What is a resolution?" "What is antiquated?" Who is that bleeping stupid? At her age FFS.
I can imagine her response would be “I never learned that in school” or “I wish schools actually taught xyz instead of brainwashing”. THEY DID KATIE YOU WERE PRBLY TOO BUSY TALKING

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As an English teacher, I am positive that witch never paid attention in class. "What is a resolution?" "What is antiquated?" Who is that bleeping stupid? At her age FFS.
Ahhh English is my major. Still trying to finish school! Better late than never I guess! Yea, Kt was clearly too busy being the mean girl in school. Probably only cared about gossip!

😂😂

Steve & Kai I'm guessing! I know they don't care for Mondo either.

Reactions: 11
So she was throwing shade at a family member earlier this week. I‘m thinking it must have been Spencer’s family (mother?) and maybe she didn’t pay up as Katie feels she should.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?
The first thing j thought was her sister, but I'm not sure

Reactions: 11
Perhaps unfair but when I saw the pin set being given away the first thought that came to mind was that Katie probably forgot to pay for it. She seems to have no problem in returning clothing to Disney stores after she has worn it so it seems her feelings of entitlement might extend beyond returning worn spirit jerseys.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a witch! Chris, where are you??

Hey guy! New here but a long time lurker. Last nights WHW is what annoyed me enough to post. She’s suuuuuch a fan of Lunar New Year but can’t pronounce any of the food options? Why on earth wouldn’t she google how to say any of these items instead of asking “am I saying that right?” and just looking like a big dumb idiot. If I said schnitzel incorrectly in front of her she would 100% give me some of that Mark Twain aggression.

And do they REALLY need to defend their whole bald tire situation AGAIN? Jesus Christ.
Welcome! Great first post. At this point, I don't understand what Spence sees in her. She is uneducated, fake, mean, ugly on the outside and inside, and she's more interested in the channel than she is in Spence. Like Spence, you lose nothing if you left! If anything, you regain your dignity!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
As an English teacher, I am positive that witch never paid attention in class. "What is a resolution?" "What is antiquated?" Who is that bleeping stupid? At her age FFS. To quote my students, "What, you take the short bus to school?"
Another contender for Post of the Year.

Ugh! So sad!
Provost park past is kind of on a different level as they are affiliated with Get a way today- a Disney travel agent/planning site. You can get discounted tickets and hotel rooms so they have deeper pockets so a travel credit may not be even affecting their wallet. Because they are affiliated with a travel agent I put them more on par with All Ears that covers WDW. Though David tonight bought I dont know how many cookie for a Stan that was in the park tonight.

in other news was listening to FB‘s live tonight and they cancelled their WDW trip. He didn’t get into details as to why. I wonder if he realized that every other blogger would be in WDW and he could have Disneyland all to himself. He also said that going to WDW regularly wouldn’t be a money maker for him because of the cost to get there.

side note- I’m finding Steve & Kai’s channel interesting. I feel like they have a ton of room to grow and they are already starting to do some things to grow their channel In a positive way. Some of their videos have more views than blab and they only have 22k subscribers. i actually consider them blabs compition. Everyone else they try to compete with is so far out of their league.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I sprained my neck and shoulders from lifting heavy boxes the last thing I wanna do is hang out in a Disney bathroom posing for the gram.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.