Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa. Is it just me or was that Mac and cheese clip INCREDIBLY depressing.
Not as depressing as celebrating Spence's birthday all by themselves. Even Pixar Charlie himself seems to not want to be affiliated with the BLAB shitshow anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
what a choics of a picture to put on the video , Spencer hitting the bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Whoa. Is it just me or was that Mac and cheese clip INCREDIBLY depressing.
That clip had psycho girlfriend written all over it! "And what did your AMAZING girlfriend surprise you with earlier". Oh wow your girl cooked elbow noodles. Kathy Bates vibes right there. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
You're probably right. He says at their bar table that KTs gift was Mac 'n' cheese earlier.

That broke ass witch made him Mac n' cheese for all that he does, for being her cameraman, editor, financier, chauffeur, feeder, love of her life and the world's most amazing lover. She didn't even make dinner reservations.

She does say during his birthday dunner that she fantasizes about .. French fries
View attachment 1817902

Also, I just noticed in last week's vlog, KT is wearing an Aulani Christmas spirit jersey...the week that OA was dropping their Aulani vlogs
View attachment 1817929
Is KT trying to make it look like shes been there too? Or does she want it to look like OA brought one back for her? After all she was at Peter's birthday dinner. 🙄🤪

Boopphhhbbbtyouarebatshit
KKKT is FAKE as duck with the Aulani sprit jersey! I remember seeing a bunch of 2020 Aulani merch at the Disney outlet last year. Maybe she bought it there? Who would know? TATTLE investigators know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is KT trying to make it look like shes been there too? Or does she want it to look like OA brought one back for her? After all she was at Peter's birthday dinner. 🙄🤪

Boopphhhbbbtyouarebatshit
"Ordinary Adventures went to Aulani (again. because they can afford to) and all I got was this lousy ill-fitting spirit jersey from eBay!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Ordinary Adventures" is actually the perfect name for BLAB's channel. Too bad it's already taken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He wants his one day a year birthday sex, not mac and cheese 😂🤢
In the far corners of my mind I thought, "Certainly Mac and Cheese isn't code for the type of sex a cheese connoisseur would be into...."
Then I came back to reality. Yeah, no, they literally mean Mac and Cheese. What else. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
KKKT is FAKE as duck with the Aulani sprit jersey! I remember seeing a bunch of 2020 Aulani merch at the Disney outlet last year. Maybe she bought it there? Who would know? TATTLE investigators know!
I remember someone sent her Aulani ears years ago. KT was pissed when Disney started selling them in California. I don't know if she was also gifted the spirit jersey, but it's weird she wears it when OA is at Aulani. She is obsessed with them

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That's how Spencer got himself into this whole BLAB mess.

A few years ago, he kept saying that he wanted macaroni and cheese, but Katie thought he said he wanted macaroni and SKEEZE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I remember someone sent her Aulani ears years ago. KT was pissed when Disney started selling them in California. I don't know if she was also gifted the spirit jersey, but it's weird she wears it when OA is at Aulani. She is obsessed with them
You know KT wants what Kitra has ... a good channel and a supportive partner.

Kitra is great to watch. She has a really fun personality. The antithesis of KT.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Henry didn’t even join dinner? Victor? They are w each other 100% of the time so a dinner alone isn’t special.
What about Mother Emmons???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Henry didn’t even join dinner? Victor? They are w each other 100% of the time so a dinner alone isn’t special.
What about Mother Emmons???
no one (except dylan the wannabe actor) wants anything to do with them. they are toxic in every way possible and nothing good comes out of associating with them. no pixar chuck is surprising though. but maybe (and hopefully) he realized that BLAB only kept him around to use him

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Katie was so jealous of Spencer’s birthday…
I have never said thank you to someone for telling someone else happy birthday, unless maybe for my son. Can KT really not just let Spencer have his moment ever without somehow including herself and/or making it about her? What an absolute bleep.

You're probably right. He says at their bar table that KTs gift was Mac 'n' cheese earlier.

That broke ass witch made him Mac n' cheese for all that he does, for being her cameraman, editor, financier, chauffeur, feeder, love of her life and the world's most amazing lover. She didn't even make dinner reservations.

She does say during his birthday dunner that she fantasizes about .. French fries
View attachment 1817902
I feel like Mac and cheese is code for some dirty bedroom stuff, but in their case it probably just is mac and cheese because all they bleeping do is eat.

In the far corners of my mind I thought, "Certainly Mac and Cheese isn't code for the type of sex a cheese connoisseur would be into...."
Then I came back to reality. Yeah, no, they literally mean Mac and Cheese. What else. 😑
My thoughts exactly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.