Best Life & Beyond #78 Spencer and Katie are Crooks, and Binky They Definitely Cooked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish they weren’t all chronically obese.
Indulgent, sedentary lifestyles dedicated to constant hedonistic pleasure living a permanent vacation lifestyle will do that to you..............

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My rule is just don't be a dick. If someone can create a nice life for themselves on YT, then go for it. Not gonna pretend I don't eat or drink ever. Katie and Spencer have exhibited horrible behavior. They are dicks. 😉
BLAB are the dicks of Disneyland. I gladly join you here in roasting them for:

1. Double chins
2. Jelly rolls
3. Gator claws (manly hands)
4. Clown shoes
5. Gray tooth
6. Costco t's
7. Diaper backpack 👶
8. Gross eating
9. Bathroom selfies (eew)
10. Lack of interests
11. Katie is married
12. Torpedoed friendships
13. Covid lies (character issue!)
14. Spencer works for eyebrows
15. Fake life

As you can see, this is only a partial list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Katie was so jealous of Spencer’s birthday…
Ugh! I hate it. She gets an entire Leo season..but he can't even get the ceremony birthday at Disneyland greeting through the turnstile chime well wish! Without a pipe in... Disgusting....not loving and repulsing in all the ways. 👎

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ugh! I hate it. She gets an entire Leo season..but he can't even get the ceremony birthday at Disneyland greeting through the turnstile chime well wish! Without a pipe in... Disgusting....not loving and repulsing in all the ways. 👎
She can't accept that there are other seasons too, and right now it's Sagittarius season. Boop! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She can't accept that there are other seasons too, and right now it's Sagittarius season. Boop! 😁
Lol! Both of my mini meekos are Sagittarius...and you know what? .. they don't ask for or want as near as much attention and affirmation as these two grown up grifters do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Narcissists really don't like the fact that other people also have birthdays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why do I think Spencer paid for the dinner.
You're probably right. He says at their bar table that KTs gift was Mac 'n' cheese earlier.

That broke ass witch made him Mac n' cheese for all that he does, for being her cameraman, editor, financier, chauffeur, feeder, love of her life and the world's most amazing lover. She didn't even make dinner reservations.

She does say during his birthday dunner that she fantasizes about .. French fries

Also, I just noticed in last week's vlog, KT is wearing an Aulani Christmas spirit jersey...the week that OA was dropping their Aulani vlogs
Screenshot_20221219_051147.jpg

Is KT trying to make it look like shes been there too? Or does she want it to look like OA brought one back for her? After all she was at Peter's birthday dinner. 🙄🤪

Boopphhhbbbtyouarebatshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
You're probably right. He says at their bar table that KTs gift was Mac 'n' cheese earlier.

That broke ass witch made him Mac n' cheese for all that he does, for being her cameraman, editor, financier, chauffeur, feeder, love of her life and the world's most amazing lover. She didn't even make dinner reservations.

She does say during his birthday dunner that she fantasizes about .. French fries
View attachment 1817902

Also, I just noticed in last week's vlog, KT is wearing an Aulani Christmas spirit jersey...the week that OA was dropping their Aulani vlogs
View attachment 1817929
Is KT trying to make it look like shes been there too? Or does she want it to look like OA brought one back for her? After all she was at Peter's birthday dinner. 🙄🤪

Boopphhhbbbtyouarebatshit
the ears are from there as well. I can’t stand her. Such a poser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.