Best Life and Beyond #69 Holey moley BLAB are roly-poly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Faso Lateedoe for this clever (and accurate) thread title

Ok, so OF ALL TIMES we needed to start a new thread this was not the best. I suggest everyone heads back to the last 4 pages or so of the last thread, but Liz from FB decided to drop a HUGE POT of Halloween tea......

As per her request I DM'd her, and the lovely Liz confirmed what we had all suspected

KKKT asked FB to lie and say she didn't have COVID.

I have her permission to share this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Ok, so OF ALL TIMES we needed to start a new thread this was not the best. I suggest everyone heads back to the last 4 pages or so of the last thread, but Liz from FB decided to drop a HUGE POT of Halloween tea......

As per her request I DM'd her, and the lovely Liz confirmed what we had all suspected

i don’t know why i’m even surprised… good lord!!! im sure this is just one out of 100000 reasons that liz is done with these two. i want/need her to spill more!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I have always thought KT had Covid, but Spencer might not have and that’s indeed why he went to Pirates without her. But to try to lie and cover up she said that he was sick too because he like sniffled during a livestream or something.

Liz’s wording makes it seem like it was KT who had it, not both. And if I remember correctly, wasn’t there even photographs taken of FB hanging out with Spencer on Pirates re-opening? Presumably he wouldn’t have if he knew Spencer had Covid.

KT is such a giant turd.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I have always thought KT had Covid, but Spencer might not have and that’s indeed why he went to Pirates without her. But to try to lie and cover up she said that he was sick too because he like sniffled during a livestream or something.

Liz’s wording makes it seem like it was KT who had it, not both. And if I remember correctly, wasn’t there even photographs taken of FB hanging out with Spencer on Pirates re-opening? Presumably he wouldn’t have if he knew Spencer had Covid.

KT is such a giant turd.
Good Morning, yes you are correct about the photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KT is such a giant turd.
From memory (and I'd have to go back through previous threads) there's a video from another vlogger coming out of POTC who filmed Spence and David chatting in the background.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Thanks for posting this.

This was my guess a few threads ago after FB and BLOB were no longer seen together, and KT started posting stories about 'real friends'. 🤣 (Like KT knows how to be a real friend. She has people paying $40 to be their Bestie and she can't even fulfill that promise.) KT wants everyone to lie for her, to show their loyalty to HER (like her orange leader).

KT was furious that while all of the top Disney blogs were going after BLOB for Spencer & KT saying they were going to the POTC re-opening while sick with covid...David posted this 🔥🔥🔥:

Screenshot_20221031_073402.jpg

He was kind of full of tit because David still met up with the Covid Pirate Dencer after they rode POTC the day of the re-opening. Dencer in the middle in disguise without his mickey hat and David on his right. What a friend Spencer is, lying and exposing his diabetic friend David to covid, and also his wife and child at home.
Screenshot_20221031_073434.jpg

And we all remember how that ended:

Screenshot_20221031_073500.jpg

duck you KT. You're on the Karma Bus now. You need to stop lying and threatening friends and followers.

It has ALL caught up to you
. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Thanks for posting this.

This was my guess a few threads ago after FB and BLOB were no longer seen together, and KT started posting stories about 'real friends'. 🤣 (Like KT knows how to be a real friend. She has people paying $40 to be their Bestie and she can't even fulfill that promise.) KT wants everyone to lie for her, to show their loyalty to HER (like her orange leader).

KT was furious that while all of the top Disney blogs were going after BLOB for Spencer & KT saying they were going to the POTC re-opening while sick with covid...David posted this 🔥🔥🔥:

View attachment 1692930

He was kind of full of tit because David still met up with the Covid Pirate Dencer after they rode POTC the day of the re-opening. Dencer in the middle in disguise without his mickey hat and David on his right. What a friend Spencer is, lying and exposing his diabetic friend David to covid, and also his wife and child at home.
View attachment 1692937

View attachment 1692939

duck you KT. You're on the Karma Bus now. You need to stop lying and threatening friends and followers.

. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
OK everyone, before we all get too carried away with speculation Liz also told me David DID NOT get COVID from Spence. However regardless KKT is still an awful person and I totally agree with you @AnaheimGangLeader the Karma bus is heading on out!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for posting this.

View attachment 1692930

View attachment 1692937

View attachment 1692939

. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And let’s not forget Kt said in that live on Wednesday, in which she was still coughing and hacking up a storm that she was going on Friday. Since she got a tit ton of backlash, she never showed up but Spencer did in “disguise” without his hat, looking like a thumb.

• Angry
  • Wow

Someone needs to buy it and set up a dedicated site to troll KT
I'd never pay that much to troll the Cinnabeast. However it will be unlocked on Tuesday for likely a much lower price.

Screenshot_20221031_075818.jpg

Or you could pay $.01 for thebestlifeandbeyond.com 😁 Affordable trolling

Screenshot_20221031_080118.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve been away for a bit with some stupid health issues that keep me from enjoying my simple pleasures in life and come back to this!!! I don’t even have anything to add except “holy crap!” Does this mean there will be another lame fundraiser to stop bullying?? I’m so excited to see how Blob will either spin this or just spin out entirely. If Dense was smart he would be prying that IPhone from KTs 🐊 mits before she completely comes unhinged….again…. 😆😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I can see it now. Her narrative will be that these vloggers are either jealous even though they have more subscribers than BLAB or are “bullies” because they have more subscribers. Same lame excuses over and over … 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I'm also putting $50 on the "Poor Mental Health" card being played as well....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
OK everyone, before we all get too carried away with speculation Liz also told me David DID NOT get COVID from Spence. However regardless KKT is still an awful person and I totally agree with you @AnaheimGangLeader the Karma bus is heading on out!!!!
I wouldn't say I'm getting carried away, KT did have Covid per Liz (I reposted your screenshot below) and both...Spencer and KT LIED about it to viewers.

And ....so KT had covid, was still juicy and gooey sitting right up against Spencer, who was also sick, then sorry Spencer had it too.

Apologies for me taking this so seriously. I have family that was exposed to a covid positive person, at a dinner. He lied about being negative. 2 of my relatives ended up in ICU. They barely survived and still struggle to this day because they have diabetes. I take this very seriously.

I remember the old man in the scooter behind Spencer that day. That's why these 2 disgust me, having to be at Disney every fcking day, loitering so KT doesn't have to get a job. She was willing to go to the POTC re-opening knowing she was still contagious, at the risk of others health. Wow.

This has to be the number #1 lie that KT has told, out of the dozens of lies, that's saying a lot. We need to repost this at the top of every thread now:

Screenshot_20221031_081307.jpg

Who has the screenshots of KTs fake negative test?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I DM’d Liz this morning to extend my congrats on how she and the group have taken the high-road this entire time…..I may or may not have also shared my opinions about BLOB haha

• Heart
  • Haha
I sent a DM as well…. I flat out asked what exactly happened.
I KNEW KT had COVID!

that little big witch!! 😡

there is a special place in hell for people like her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Not really sure about any of this but all I can say is, Good for anyone that speaks the truth.
We all know there is some tit going on, Daphne knows, Adam knows and now we know others know too.
It will come to light and hopefully the Stans will wake up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I wouldn't say I'm getting carried away, KT did have Covid per Liz (I reposted your screenshot below) and both...Spencer and KT LIED about it to viewers.

And ....so KT had covid, was still juicy and gooey sitting right up against Spencer, who was also sick, then sorry Spencer had it too.

Apologies for me taking this so seriously. I have family that was exposed to a covid positive person, at a dinner. He lied about being negative. 2 of my relatives ended up in ICU. They barely survived and still struggle to this day because they have diabetes. I take this very seriously.

I remember the old man in the scooter behind Spencer that day. That's why these 2 disgust me, having to be at Disney every fcking day, loitering so KT doesn't have to get a job. She was willing to go to the POTC re-opening knowing she was still contagious, at the risk of others health. Wow.

This has to be the number #1 lie that KT has told, out of the dozens of lies, that's saying a lot. We need to repost this at the top of every thread now:

View attachment 1693015

Who has the screenshots of KTs fake negative test?
@AnaheimGangLeader nope absolutely you are not getting carried away and I agree 100% with you thoughts above. I just wanted to make sure we as Tattle as a whole did not run with a Spence infected David narrative. Their behaviour (always) but in this instance is totally reprehensible and they need to be held accountable.

I hope your family members' health keeps improving. I lost my aunt and 2 students to COVID so I share you pain,

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.