Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they steal someone else's bread bowl top for the beef stew? When my fiancee and I order the vegan gumbo (to split because it's massive) it only comes with just the bread top. She clearly has two on her plate.

Also WTF is up with all that creamer?

Screenshot_20221015-191714_YouTube.jpg

You guys I just checked the app and there is no option for extra bread. That means her broke ass asked for it after ordering!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Did they steal someone else's bread bowl top for the beef stew? When my fiancee and I order the vegan gumbo (to split because it's massive) it only comes with just the bread top. She clearly has two on her plate.

View attachment 1653812

You guys I just checked the app and there is no option for extra bread. That means her broke ass asked for it after ordering!
It wouldn't be a hidden Mickey if she didn't steal someone's bread bowl top!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1653812

"And the lie detector determined, you are telling the TRUTH!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A BOWL.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I hope Liz is okay. She said "think of me" so it must be really serous!

If KT wrote that I would think she was just really looking for attention.

EDIT: I just checked and it looks like Freshbaked channel hasn't posted on instagram in two days.
They all look for attention

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I hope Liz is okay. She said "think of me" so it must be really serous!

If KT wrote that I would think she was just really looking for attention.

EDIT: I just checked and it looks like Freshbaked channel hasn't posted on instagram in two days.
KT sent her a cease and desist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How it started…
View attachment 1653561

How it’s going….
View attachment 1653562

She also mentioned that kids are not in their future. Basically along the lines that kids are a lot of work…translation: she’s too lazy to take care of a kid. It would cramp her lazy, selfish lifestyle.

Which begs the question: when she was with Matty (cause they’re still married) did they want kids?
KT what kind of bra did you wear in your thinner days? Asking for a friend😂

Before riding the Matterhorn they have to eat first! KT makes it sound like they're going to eat TWO meals before riding?

View attachment 1653755

Is Spencer using a new camera? I'm seeing more detail like the amount of makeup caked onto KT's face.

View attachment 1653761
That’s a HORRIBLE shot! Damn Spence, tell us how you REALLY feel😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More whining and complaining I'm sure. They just happened to get on together the same way Hungry Bear gives them free loaded fries.
They paid for those extra fries. This was some kind of BLOB vlogger BS. The whole reason for single rider is to fill a single seat. The line was massive. There was no way they wouldn't have had bodies for those seats. Just more entitled vlogger fuckery.

To hell with everyone who waited....we are BLOB! We need to ride this ride first! We don't wait like commoners. Disney really needs to put an end to this. It just makes them (Disney) look really bad.

• Angry
  • Heart
They paid for those extra fries. This was some kind of BLOB vlogger BS. The whole reason for single rider is to fill a single seat. The line was massive. There was no way they wouldn't have had bodies for those seats. Just more entitled vlogger fuckery.

To hell with everyone who waited....we are BLOB! We need to ride this ride first! We don't wait like commoners. Disney really needs to put an end to this. It just makes them (Disney) look really bad.
We are the very famous vloggers BLOB and we need to be seated together to film this damn vlog in one take. My filming partner will take over 14 hours to edit. I will call your manager if you do not seat us together.

AB734CC2-9807-489F-8E32-7FDB57F76DE3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Before riding the Matterhorn they have to eat first! KT makes it sound like they're going to eat TWO meals before riding?

View attachment 1653755

Is Spencer using a new camera? I'm seeing more detail like the amount of makeup caked onto KT's face.

View attachment 1653761
Looking at her forehead makes me glad I took advantage of the free Botox promotion the other day! Even though it was mainly for the frown line between my brows! Lol..She definitely looks older than 35...Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
I like to think it's mostly karma.
She eats to mask the pain of all the vile tit she has done and all the mistakes and bad choices she has made.
She is like the poster child for what happens when you are not a good person.

Fired up YT and this was first up to bat!

The ONLY one wearing a cap...Spence. Some places won't let you in without hat off, jacket on.

View attachment 1653755

View attachment 1653761
That is some ROUGH skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly Spence hasn’t figured out how his new camera/phone works yet. The footage on this Ol Horn vlog is making me sick. Highlight so far is when his roast beef sandwich is in perfect focus and Spencer is blurry as tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.