Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell they are absolutely miserable right now. They HATE that they actually have to work to get the support from their Patrons. They prefer it how it was before, when Patreon was just an added perk and how KT called it a "virtual tip jar" 🙄. So that they could go into the parks and film whatever, and do whatever they wanted. Now that they have a TINY AMOUNT of accountability, they *HATE IT*. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
You can tell they are absolutely miserable right now. They HATE that they actually have to work to get the support from their Patrons. They prefer it how it was before, when Patreon was just an added perk and how KT called it a "virtual tip jar" 🙄. So that they could go into the parks and film whatever, and do whatever they wanted. Now that they have a TINY AMOUNT of accountability, they *HATE IT*. 🤣
KT: siri, can you check to see if dogtopia is hiring?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
We’re always shocked that the Patreon subscribers continue to put up with the lack of effort or exclusive content, but it really seems most are the type that just like to donate monthly to show “support” - whether or not they get anything in return.

Which is quite unfortunate, since Patreon is literally keeping them afloat while their views continue to plummet.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Their demeanor could be described as “let’s get this over with”

We were having a late dinner and what???? she does this type of smoke and mirrors nothing bullshit busy type talk all the time. I picked up on that a long time ago and said duck this lying witch. They are con artists. Disgusting assholes

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
We were having a late dinner and what???? she does this type of smoke and mirrors nothing bullshit busy type talk all the time. I picked up on that a long time ago and said duck this lying witch. They are con artists. Disgusting assholes
Judging by how irritated/red her eyes and nose were (his too), I'm guessing there was a lot of arguing, crying, sleeping, or Coviding going on before this live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It seems like they are just trying to hold on until the Christmas holiday so they can try and sneak in the rebrand when no one is looking (or so they think). They are not going to slide by all the outraged Tattlers and Trolls, so why bother? Once the shiny new label is slapped on others will figure it out and tie it with a bow straight to here. It will take about 5 minutes for the two identities to merge. They only have two people wearing the drippy merch, Henry and the drunk vlogger stan (sorry can't be fucked to go find her name because she annoys me) so it's not like that was a sell out success either. I would love to know if Amber Lancaster took a peek at Spencer's channel after his little tour endorsement and saw what a hot mess it was. Being that she was looking to go to Disney, she just might have, and that's probably why she never replied. The Disney expert that endorsed a tour she hated! LOL The same Disney expert that shits all over Disney's doorstep! It's like we are watching their farewell tour and they are trying to pull away from port with a crack in the starboard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Whic
It really makes me wonder what house skills these vloggers have. kT uses mixes and slow cooks a tri-tip, Dejennerate (Jenn Tracker) uses nothing but delivered box meals. I am a 50+ male and cook better, healthier, and from “scratch” more than these asshats. #homemovies
Which is insane, for kt at least. I’m German (it’s not my personality trait tho) I speak it, I visit and I’m a first generation American on both sides. I KNOW how to cook. My mom is a fantastic cook, my Oma was a fantastic cook. My kids know how to cook. My siblings (male and female) are amazing cooks. Like…HOW ARE YOU GERMAN AND RELY ON PACKAGED SEASONING?! My Oma would roll in her grave if I used all these products. 🤣 ALL German immigrants know that the only appropriate packaged things to use are the sweet stuff. Dr Oetker is the only packaged stuff we EVER bought because you cannot beat the Rote Grütze! AMIRITE all mein deutche freunde??

Fun tip: buy the Dr Oetker vanilla pudding and put the rote grutze (raspberry sauce) on top. Chefs kiss!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Siri: "Sorry Bout It".
KT: "bleep!"
I have no doubt that if it came down to it, KT would find some way to claim disability to avoid working. There’s no way that lazy, wake up at 11am and do nothing, gurl is going to work now!! If she thinks Spencer filming her while she stuffs her face waddling around the park is hard work…she ain’t never working again! If they break up, she’d move in with her mom before getting a job. Or go back to her billing she did from home…supposedly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have no doubt that if it came down to it, KT would find some way to claim disability to avoid working. There’s no way that lazy, wake up at 11am and do nothing, gurl is going to work now!! If she thinks Spencer filming her while she stuffs her face waddling around the park is hard work…she ain’t never working again! If they break up, she’d move in with her mom before getting a job. Or go back to her billing she did from home…supposedly.
Imagine her/their horror at having to show up to a job 8-5 EVERY DAY. They don’t even have jobs yet eat of freaking PAPER PLATES because unloading a dishwasher is too hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It really makes me wonder what house skills these vloggers have. kT uses mixes and slow cooks a tri-tip, Dejennerate (Jenn Tracker) uses nothing but delivered box meals. I am a 50+ male and cook better, healthier, and from “scratch” more than these asshats. #homemovies
They make it pretty clear they have none, I mean when your that swept away by a churro…their tastebuds are about as mature as 10 year olds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How it started…
366DABD7-1BD2-46C3-A5E5-9CC85B84C208.jpeg

How it’s going….
F9BFD609-9185-4274-961B-6DD8272F5A75.jpeg

Imagine her/their horror at having to show up to a job 8-5 EVERY DAY. They don’t even have jobs yet eat of freaking PAPER PLATES because unloading a dishwasher is too hard.
She also mentioned that kids are not in their future. Basically along the lines that kids are a lot of work…translation: she’s too lazy to take care of a kid. It would cramp her lazy, selfish lifestyle.

Which begs the question: when she was with Matty (cause they’re still married) did they want kids?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.