Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How it started…
View attachment 1653561

How it’s going….
View attachment 1653562

She also mentioned that kids are not in their future. Basically along the lines that kids are a lot of work…translation: she’s too lazy to take care of a kid. It would cramp her lazy, selfish lifestyle.

Which begs the question: when she was with Matty (cause they’re still married) did they want kids?
The arms had already begun their sagging, hanging growth spurt even then though...................it was all genetic and inevitable and the food accelerated it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The arms had already begun their sagging, hanging growth spurt even then though...................it was all genetic and inevitable and the food accelerated it.
Yes! Katie was not in shape back then either. She had big arms and a big belly, but now they're twice as big! But that's what living your "best" Disneyland life does to you. The rest is karma and fattening foods! Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes! Katie was not in shape back then either. She had big arms and a big belly, but now they're twice as big! But that's what living your "best" Disneyland life does to you. The rest is karma and fattening foods! Lol
I like to think it's mostly karma.
She eats to mask the pain of all the vile tit she has done and all the mistakes and bad choices she has made.
She is like the poster child for what happens when you are not a good person.

Fired up YT and this was first up to bat!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She eats to mask the pain of all the vile tit she has done and all the mistakes and bad choices she has made.

I’m surprised the restaurants let them in like that. I’m SURE that the foodie tour was reminded of the dress code for future tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Don't really think they were invited to that one. They paid.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m surprised the restaurants let them in like that. I’m SURE that the foodie tour was reminded of the dress code for future tours.
The one in Newport wouldn't let them in. Vegas is a tourist spot. Just like the nice restaurants at DL. You can go in looking like a slob.
And another thing, they admit to never having been to Mastros OC. For all the lying they do, are are not even smart enough to pretend they they have eaten at Mastros before. Aren't they supposed to be a lifestyle channel? We all know that Chili's is more their speed, but their stans don't. Just another faux pas. I swear, these two can't even grift right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Their channel is flaccid and limp just like Spencer's....

Also, Big Fella, if you don't want to work, go back to school and learn something. Start with Basic English. Eating and Farting are not skills. With all that food you eat, you have got to be farting up a storm and cropdusting everyone at Disneyland 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

*Etiquette

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These idiots still call The Yeti in The Matterhorn 'Harold'. Harold retired a few refurbs ago when the new Yeti/Abominable Snowman moved in, you can find the real Harold inside Mission Breakout's queue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.