Best Life & Beyond #67 Everyone laugh at Katie & Spencer and their silly lies. Boop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ending of the besties live was so abrupt. I don’t see how the Stan’s convince themselves they are getting their Value as a super bestie. It’s sad and pathetic. shame on Katie and Spencer😟

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The ending of the besties live was so abrupt. I don’t see how the Stan’s convince themselves they are getting their Value as a super bestie. It’s sad and pathetic. shame on Katie and Spencer😟
Their demeanor could be described as “let’s get this over with”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Their demeanor could be described as “let’s get this over with”

Because their account is in jeopardy of getting shutdown due to multiple complaints.

They are just going through the motions and doing the absolute bare minimum for the time being.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I didn't watch the entire video, but from you guys have graciously edited and shared, it is mind-blowing that they are acting like they "almost went down the travel channel route" and "used to do a lot of other content", and that now they are just focusing on being a "critique" Disney Channel (just name it "Sorry 'Bout It" already).

From a "business" standpoint this is ridiculous. They have current paying customers, and are just fine with shifting to "Disney kinda sucks" lives. None of their Besties subscribed to this to hear bitching and complaining. If we are to believe any of their stans posts are real, they seem like simple people who enjoy Disney parks through others. Do they think this is what their patreons want? They really think their patreons are paying for their personality and to hear their voice, regardless what they talk about.

Why pay $40 for this "real talk"? Especially if the real talk amounts to "This wasn't like it used to be, and Grape Ape Mama Cass don't like it".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If we are to believe any of their stans posts are real, they seem like simple people who enjoy Disney parks through others.
That is their bread and butter. When you ask "Who the hell pays for this tit?" - that's who.

Notice that people that have more than a passing knowledge of Disney are NEVER in their "chats"? When they ask phenomenally stupid questions in the chat's - they aren't trolling. They are dead serious. And this is why these two wasted fat fucks give such little effort. To these people - going to Disney 4x times a week and stuffing your face with churros and whatever other else equals being a disney expert. How could they NOT know what they are talking about if they go that much?!?!

Those stans - BELIEVE them when they have "scheduling conflicts" because they have zero clue about the reality of where they live, who they are and all that tit. And it's perfect for BLOB. They spend almost ALL of their effort in life pretending to be someone they are not - and here in California - people see right through that bull tit and see them for what they are - white trash who won a few bucks off a scratcher and now think they are Kardashians. But the stans eat it up!

But even BLOB get's bored. At a certain point (and Spence knows this!) you can only abuse people so much before it's boring to you.

Time to take a new tact. And here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy eyeball cleanup photoshop* Batman:
Screenshot_20221015_100947.jpg

*I know, they can't afford the $20 a month Photoshop subscription, so Canva it is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Random strangers walking by…”what a lovely father and daughter picture!”
All jokes aside - in this picture - they DO look related. If you show this to 10 people - 9 are going to see a family relationship.

Word of Advice KT - invest 9.99 for a month - sign up for ancestry.com - spend an afternoon doing some research.

Despite what Spengali has told you - he wasn't born on the the bleeping reservation and delivered to hollywood in "ancient redman tradition"

It just might be your cousin drunkenly forcing himself on you once a year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I just watched the last 3min of the live and oh my. People pay FOURTY DOLLARS for that. I cringed when Spencer said “bye besties”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.