Best Life & Beyond #61 Two months of Halloween, try to grift off Charlie in between, now at combined weight of 615

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bummed that when I used to Google Best Life and Beyond all the parody videos would come up in the search results but now it’s all their stupid Halloween vids 🙄

Louie and the other creators would reign supreme. I thoroughly enjoyed it! Now BLAB is basically spamming YouTube to make sure they win

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
And new thread, and new parody song. Enjoy a look back through the surfer eye of the past 4 years in the life of Spencer’s inner thoughts.
(Radiohead fans should like this!!!)

Creep - The Spencer Emmons Story
Why am I just watching this now?!? This had me laughing so much. If this doesn't sum up Spencer and his pursuit for fake KT, I don't know what does! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
And new thread, and new parody song. Enjoy a look back through the surfer eye of the past 4 years in the life of Spencer’s inner thoughts.

Love Radiohead and love this video! You’re a genius!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I'm literally wheezing over here. This is amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Spencer why do you spend all your effort on the intro and then have such tit sound?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I won't post the link but in Dylans new video he got invited to Knotts Halloween Food Preview Night along with many other Disney Vloggers. I guess BLOBS invite got lost in the mail?

How funny that Dylan has considerably less subs than our Toxic Twosome but he got to go and they didn't. I guess Blabs lack of support for Knotts and constant criticising of it had them put on yet another blacklist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Oh my gosh...the hits just keep on coming. We have some serious talent here...too bad one channel has none !!!
Out all day in San Diego scorcher...would pay money to see these 2 dragging around the parks !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.