Best Life & Beyond #61 Two months of Halloween, try to grift off Charlie in between, now at combined weight of 615

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out these sweet jams that came on on the way home from living our Best Life!

20220904_184851.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And new thread, and new parody song. Enjoy a look back through the surfer eye of the past 4 years in the life of Spencer’s inner thoughts.
(Radiohead fans should like this!!!)

Creep - The Spencer Emmons Story
#MeToo #metoomovement :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I recall, many of their Christmas videos from last year were mainly showing the music bands from DCA. Minimal other content.
Are they gonna bust out the matching plaid tops at Christmas again? They looked like they were headed to a lumberjack convention.

Screenshot 2022-09-04 7.22.30 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
And new thread, and new parody song. Enjoy a look back through the surfer eye of the past 4 years in the life of Spencer’s inner thoughts.

Hahahahahaha omg. DEAD

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
KT last spotted getting on this ride. Last I heard she was fine, ya know....cushioning from all the fat and stuff. If you listen closely you can hear Spencer's cringey "WEEEAAAAUUUUWWWWW" in the background.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Oh my God! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.