Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goof_troop

And new thread, and new parody song. Enjoy a look back through the surfer eye of the past 4 years in the life of Spencer’s inner thoughts.
(Radiohead fans should like this!!!)

Creep - The Spencer Emmons Story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

goof_troop

Well it seems a little slow today so maybe we need a shot in the arm! I present a new parody set to Corey Hart’s “Sunglasses at Night”, this is SUNGLASSES INSIDE 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

KingLlama

Chatty Member
It was not satirical or a joke. With that being said, posting it on here may have not been appropriate, but it is genuinely how I feel. I guess you could say I meet their description of being a basement dweller and all the things they accuse us of being. I’ve been through therapy and counseling and there is a lot of trauma and unresolved abuse that happened to me as a child that I still try to grapple with as an adult.

It honestly makes me feel better about my own financial situation, my own mental health, my own circumstances to come on this forum as a stranger and make fun of these individuals that I don’t know. It makes me feel better about my own life. I still feel like I need to be sorry for it.
I don't know your circumstances, and they're none of my business, but I just feel led to say this...

You have inherent value and worth. And that has nothing to do with BLAB and how terrible they are. You have it, regardless. I'm glad that Tattle has helped as a coping mechanism, and I'm glad that you have spoken with professionals who want to listen and help. That's exactly what you SHOULD do.

It's a weird thing to say, considering that we're all basically strangers whose common thread is a weird one, but still...you can be yourself here, and know that your fellow Tattlers care about you and want you to see that you matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

UncleLester

VIP Member
View attachment 1555201 Wow I'm SO excited to see her Trader Joe's haul! All Trader Joe's have DIFFERENT products so I can't WAIT to see what I don't see doing my weekly shopping trip!
Check’s my Calendar…Yes, it is the first weekend after the first of the month!

Why is it then Katie goes to Trader Joe’s?

So Katie can utilize the monthly CalFRESH (aka SNAP aka Food Stamps) handouts that she benefits from by not being married to Spencer and all the channel revenue going to his name!

Thank you California Tax Payers for making sure both Katie and MysteryBae get eligible food items like fruits, vegetables, beans, meats, dairy products, rice, bread, nuts, and other staples for free!

Look at Katie’s other Costco/Trader Joe’s videos - a bit odd that they only hit once a month (mostly the first week of the month), right?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I managed to secure a reservation for the parks panel this year via the lottery system 😎 I’d much rather watch the parks panel from the parks panel 😂 Have fun watching from your phone Katie✌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
First time poster here, and just discovered this website a few weeks ago. I've been occasionally hate watching BLOB for a few years now. A few things that turned me against them:
  • When the Magic Keys came out and they threw a fit about having to make park reservations and only being able to make 6 at a time. Spencer kept saying it's too confusing, he's bad at math, and doesn't want to "do math" to go to Disneyland, so KT has to make all their park reservations and it stresses her out. So.... Spencer can't count to 6??? And KT can count to 6, but it's super duper stressful? Did they pass Kindergarten? Every time Youtube suggests their videos to me I think "Oh, the vloggers who can't count to 6."
  • Do we really believe this "I was a nurse" story? Is it kind of like "I was in the media section" when she was actually next to the media section and looking over at the media section? I'm guessing she cleaned toilets at a nursing home or something along those lines. Nurses have to know more than how to count to 6.
  • They live in Southern California. There are thousand of interesting things they could vlog. But their non Disney vlogs are trips to Costco and Home Depot.
  • Yes, the endless grifting. Their content isn't even worth watching for free. 40 bucks a month??? WTAF
  • They're SO DAMN LOUD. The screeching and screaming, the annoying loud laugh. You can see people in the background cringing or moving away from them. I can imagine how annoying it would be having to be near them in person.
Anyway thanks for the entertainment here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Long time lurker here but I just have to ask are we all sure she’s not pregnant? It’s been bugging me for awhile and just the way she said she was happy about her ‘park belly’ and being so sure to mention her drinks are non-alcoholic all the time makes me wonder if they are going to just announce she had a baby and we are all awful for making fun of her when she was really pregnant and didn’t want to say because there were complications or some other excuse to gain sympathy. I know they both said they don’t want kids but if their lips are moving they’re lying. That park belly looks suspiciously like 8 months along I hope I’m wrong because the way and things she eats are not exactly a heathy prenatal diet, or any diet. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for all the entertainment here. You guys rock!
1662561564120.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

BusyMum68

VIP Member
Hey KKKT honey, hope you are recovering from your big day yesterday! Pooooor baby!!!!

Well now let's see.....

Today I awoke at 6am, took puppy for a quick walk, got Miss 15 up and ready to school, then off to work (half day today). Got home, made pasta and Bolognese sauce for the fam for dinner, threw on a couple of loads of washing and also had a Teams meeting for an hour, (KKKT hon, remember this one, its important) then headed off to get my hair done. Got home around 8pm, planned next weeks meals, did my grocery shopping online whilst keeping an eye on the BBC coverage of QE2 (not looking good ☹☹☹) . Its currently 10:45pm I've gotten the clothes off the line and am folding them, and I will be up again at 4:40am for my 5:15am gym session.

AND YOU CAN'T MANAGE A ONE HOUR LIVE STREAM BECAUSE YOU ARE 'OFF SCHEDULE' AND IT'S 'HOT'????????

Here's why you couldn't 'manage' to squeeze in a live stream:

- you are incredibly lazy
- you are (beyond) morbidly obese, I am guessing sleeping poorly which is why you have no energy and no drive to plop your big ass on a lounge and spend an hour talking to the people who pay you.
- you don't have the wit, intelligence or education to be able to carry on an hour's livestream

BUT CAN YOU DO US ALL A FAVOUR?

Please please PLEASE keep on doing what you are doing. Why? Because we actually all enjoy watching you, but not for the reasons you think.
YOU VALIDATE US. (Sweetie click on here for a nice easy explanation of the work 'validate')

You help us realise that our lives are FRICKIN GOLD compared to your sad, pathetic existence.

You seem to think that being able to go to Disneyland every day makes you so much better than us.

But you know what?

THAT. IS. ALL. YOU. HAVE. IN. YOUR. LIFE.

Wearing Disney ears, snarfing down theme park food, shrieking at rides and shows.
Sitting in your stained, straining yoga pants, obsessing on social media.

THAT. IS. IT.

That's all you have.

No family.
No Friends.
No Colleagues.
No social life.
No interests outside of Disney.
No fulfilling work life.

And I want to thank you, KKKT.

Because we realise that no matter where we are, the daily challenges we face, whatever out circumstances are.....

OUR LIVES TOTALLY ECLIPSE YOURS.

WE WOULD NOT BE YOU FOR ANYTHING.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I did not go to work today for the following reasons:
  • I am tired from working the day before
  • My schedule (that I create) has been off
  • I am going to D23 this weekend