Best Life & Beyond #61 Two months of Halloween, try to grift off Charlie in between, now at combined weight of 615

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just skimmed through tony’s (god awful) video from d23, and at one point when he’s approaching walt’s plane, you can see that he sees kt & spence… kt clearly looks at him and then immediately looks away. since i live for the drama, im now anxiously waiting to find out if they had a falling out 🤔
Well that's interesting. Could be something, could be nothing. Yeah, Spencer and KT are talking to some other people and probably don't want to be rude, but they never acknowledge Tony and vice versa. Weird.

One other thing, are gimbals prohibited at D23? I know Tony has one but he's obviously not using it here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
KT…put down the goddamn sugar! We know you’re eating this for your midnight snack. It’s an addiction. Considering you’re a “medical professional” and all you should know better …but that flavored coffee is too sweet!
06159F5D-88A6-476E-BEB5-56F8EDF40AE7.jpeg
069DF79B-2BC5-443A-AC98-81FA187810B2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well she put Disney Inspired on her IG but fucked up with Mickey Mouse on shirts. Unless you have a license agreement with Disney, the mouse will get you an automatic $20,000 lawsuit. My clothing company supplies the actual parks with products and my license isn’t cheap. Turn her and this pic into Email: [email protected]. View attachment 1567854
Thanks for the information @MonicaW42! I just sent them an email, hopefully Disney will take action against these grifters...

1662792367787.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1567855

KT- "There are so many talented people in this world with ideas. I would like to recognize @goof_troop for making another awesome, creative, original song just for me, Doublecheese Fatty!" 📀

👏👏👏
She even went beyond doubling down on this thought. 🤣 #Omg

imgzzz.jpg
imgzzzz.jpg

Why isn't this warning on every single one of their videos?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well that's interesting. Could be something, could be nothing. Yeah, Spencer and KT are talking to some other people and probably don't want to be rude, but they never acknowledge Tony and vice versa. Weird.

One other thing, are gimbals prohibited at D23? I know Tony has one but he's obviously not using it here.

yeah it looks like BLAB was just busy conversating with whoever those people and didn't realize it was tony or simply didn't care enough to acknowledge him

safe to say neither of them can stand tony anyways. they just put up with him in return for his white knighting

• Heart
Considering you’re a “medical professional” and all you should know better
Medical Professional.jpg

Medical Professional KT.png

Just admit that you want to resell all of these, Katie... (I would say that the first one was a self own, but she's not cool.)

imgzzzz.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Best Life & Beyond #62 Oh Grogu, have you seen ATW? KT's green snickers, choo, chew, boo, yeah

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
WTF...Tony is live streaming himself sleeping at 2:00 am. This is grifter level through the roof, he is trying to collect superchats while he sleeps. There are no words....
20220910_020435.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.