Best Life & Beyond #6 Twitter Takedown & a Mental Breakdown. Welcome to Fake Town!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You post some amazing things, and it is very much appreciated, I hope you know that

Reactions: 13
Holy crap... Christopher Quinn was an extra on 'Midnight Caller', I think KT has some serious competition in the form of an expert bullshitter!!
There is clearly no end to Christopher's talents.
He's flexing to impress KT for sure, watch out. Spence.

Also, someone just asked Spence if he is growing a Mullet!! I am dying here, hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They went on a rant on haters and how KTdoesnt go to fourma or reddit, she doesn't "pay attention" to any hate and no one will go up to them and talk shit

Reactions: 16
They went on a rant on haters and how KTdoesnt go to fourma or reddit, she doesn't "pay attention" to any hate and no one will go up to them and talk shit
Okkkkkkkay KT as you literally answer “questions that were dm’ed to you” the very next day they were discussed on this board

Reactions: 13
2022 and still talking about the haters! That girl reads these threads all day!! She already made it clear she does!!

Reactions: 12
I thought it was hilarious on their couch pan handling session tonight that KT considers any of her makeup looks "snatched". Bless her heart! When she puts her war paint on, she looks like Hatchet-Face from Cry-Baby. I agree with the "stan" on this, she looks infinitely better without her horrible makeup application.

I can't even believe that 600 people tune in to their couch lives for entertainment! They literally look like slobs! Katie seems out of it most of the time and looks like she's exhausted from the long journey between her bed and the couch! Big blanket covering her stomach while she waits for superchats..And crouton Jeremy is something else! The first live crashed & paused, but somehow one of his many 4.99 superchats still went through! Lol...

Reactions: 10
I feel like that’s a challenge. Maybe I should say something next time I see them in the parks filming their Fake Life and Beyond bullshit. Wait. FLAB?! Am I…..a GENIUS?! hahaha

Reactions: 14
She probably held the persons hand saying help is its way (If it did happen) If someone is prone to having seizures I'm sure the people they are with are better trained than KT on what to do.

Reactions: 7
I feel like that’s a challenge. Maybe I should say something next time I see them in the parks filming their Fake Life and Beyond bullshit. Wait. FLAB?! Am I…..a GENIUS?! hahaha
I haven't been to the parks in a while but I am not afraid to say something to those two fakes! She doesn't think anyone will ever actually say something to them in person, but when someone finally does, she's going to run away like she ran away from the Anaheim gangs! She's all talk. Most 'mean' girls are. The only thing she'll 'BLAB' is "bye Felicia" from behind Spencer's back!

I have no idea how youtube money actually works, but does anyone find it weird that they have had a couple live "crashes" recently? Is is a ploy to earn extra money?

Reactions: 7
Spence better watch out for aspiring Hollywood hunk Crouton Chris who has been in films (a film) and clearly has pockets FULL of $4.99!

Reactions: 8