Best Life & Beyond #58 Tony's Fraud On a Scooter, Spencer's Shirts Cruder, KTs Brows Furry Protruders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know we keep talking about tony on this blab thread but did he get more than one twitter account suspended?? for just...calling him out??

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I know I am beating a dead horse Caterpillar but seriously what is going on with the eyebrows? They were not always this gigantic (see pictures below she posted to her stories). Is she drawing them bigger to correspond to her expanding waste line? Is there a chance she thinks this looks attractive? Is she trolling us? If so, why would you make yourself look like a clown to get back at others?? Sweet Jesus make me understand 🙀
It’s all I can see. It is like she cut them off a pair of novelty Groucho Marx glasses and super glued them to her face.

• Haha
KT and Old Man Spence when asked about Tony and his scooter shenanigans.
shirt-1544475805-6c79821c4c32ed5422bcfc843ca6259c.png

KT and her bedroom eyes..... " Hey big daddy come here and let me slob on that churro "
Screenshot_20220823-110521-778.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Is she for real? Subscribe so I have more money for Sephora? I am truly shocked at this point at her sheer audacity 😳😳🫣
this is the closest to honesty she's ever gotten. yeah, give me money. i'll spend it on makeup and put it on so i look bad. thanks.

• Haha
  • Angry
Is she for real? Subscribe so I have more money for Sephora? I am truly shocked at this point at her sheer audacity 😳😳🫣
Hmmm Sephora shopping spree funded by lonely Stans or elderly Oma??? GTFOH! Also this cow is a Sephora Cast Members worst nightmare! Those brows! I’d be showing her right to the makeup remover display. Sadly we all know she stocked up on her eyebrow paint roller refills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Do you think she’s trolling us? Surely no one is actually this shameless?! Plus the needing a nap comment 🙄. From her very busy schedule of sponging off others.

• Sick
  • Sad
Hmmm Sephora shopping spree funded by lonely Stans or elderly Oma??? GTFOH! Also this cow is a Sephora Cast Members worst nightmare! Those brows! I’d be showing her right to the makeup remover display. Sadly we all know she stocked up on her eyebrow paint roller refills.
I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch the employee's looks of horror as she walks by.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think she’s trolling us? Surely no one is actually this shameless?! Plus the needing a nap comment 🙄. From her very busy schedule of sponging off others.
I mean at this point it seems like she’s trying to change the subject from her and her elderly lover
pal-ing around with Dueling Banjos Tony and his fully functional legs. The BLAB playbook is don’t look over there at that raging dumpster fire look at something shiny over here! See
we are all about pOsItIvE VIbEs!!! 🙄🥴

• Haha
I'm sure Oma is in the passenger seat with a empty wallet, after KT used her again to buy this for her.

• Angry
  • Sick
I mean at this point it seems like she’s trying to change the subject from her and her elderly lover
pal-ing around with Dueling Banjos Tony and his fully functional legs. The BLAB playbook is don’t look over there at that raging dumpster fire look at something shiny over here! See
we are all about pOsItIvE VIbEs!!! 🙄🥴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.