Best Life & Beyond #58 Tony's Fraud On a Scooter, Spencer's Shirts Cruder, KTs Brows Furry Protruders

What is the most obnoxious thing a Disney vlogger have done at a Disney park? ANY Disney vlogger!

• Katie getting a paying guest trespassed from Disneyland (Columbia incident)

Votes: 108 70.6%
  • Beautiful Tomorrow Tony faking a disability by riding a handicapped motorized chair to bypass a line

Votes: 85 55.6%
  • Katie insulting a child for joining his family on the Mark Twain staircase (hurt foot incident)

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • Josh from ResortTV1 accepting $300 in cash from a cancer victim

Votes: 42 27.5%
  • Spencer recording a mother breastfeeding a baby on a livestream.

Votes: 53 34.6%
  • Mr. Morrow publicly intoxicated at WDW.

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Spencer going to Disneyland on Friday despite close contact with a very sick and coughing Katie

Votes: 80 52.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If KT is going to continue with those brows can she at least make them fun to look at?
#browtiful
C759ED78-3DC2-4DB4-A165-DB6405C2FA2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Low key DELICIOUS that a simpleton goon by the name of Tony could possibly strike a death blow to live-streaming in the parks as we know it.
I hope Disney bans this buffoon for stupidly abusing the DAS system so brazenly. That Louie footage is the definition of duck around and find out.

Like someone had previously mentioned, I don’t mind the conversation being sidetracked to Tony… if he gets banned and depending what direction Disney goes with his situation, the fallout might be something that every other leaching livestream “content creator” will have to deal with. Here’s hoping!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if KT putting purple in her hair is a way to impress Terrible Terri the mod, who seems to love the color purple. Maybe when blab met up with Terri and her husband in Vegas, they played the upside down pineapple game.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Personally, I like talking about Tony here. He and the two BOLB idiots could be interchangeable as far as I am concerned.
Plus it make this forum interesting. 🤣

I'm waiting to see KT come to Tony's defense. You know he has probably reached out to them by now looking for help.

Should be epic once he gets radio silence from them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know I am beating a dead horse Caterpillar but seriously what is going on with the eyebrows? They were not always this gigantic (see pictures below she posted to her stories). Is she drawing them bigger to correspond to her expanding waste line? Is there a chance she thinks this looks attractive? Is she trolling us? If so, why would you make yourself look like a clown to get back at others?? Sweet Jesus make me understand 🙀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Low key DELICIOUS that a simpleton goon by the name of Tony could possibly strike a death blow to live-streaming in the parks as we know it.
I hope Disney bans this buffoon for stupidly abusing the DAS system so brazenly. That Louie footage is the definition of duck around and find out.

Like someone had previously mentioned, I don’t mind the conversation being sidetracked to Tony… if he gets banned and depending what direction Disney goes with his situation, the fallout might be something that every other leaching livestream “content creator” will have to deal with. Here’s hoping!
Agree. If Tony's stupidity means Disney will set boundaries for all vloggers, I'm here for it.

I wonder if KT putting purple in her hair is a way to impress Terrible Terri the mod, who seems to love the color purple. Maybe when blab met up with Terri and her husband in Vegas, they played the upside down pineapple game.
It looks like the purple shampoo stained her hair. Haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I know I am beating a dead horse Caterpillar but seriously what is going on with the eyebrows? They were not always this gigantic (see pictures below she posted to her stories). Is she drawing them bigger to correspond to her expanding waste line? Is there a chance she thinks this looks attractive? Is she trolling us? If so, why would you make yourself look like a clown to get back at others?? Sweet Jesus make me understand 🙀
She should bring back the old eyebrows they look better

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"she consented to me blasting her kids images to 100's of strangers on the internet but thats IT! Nothing more!"

Poor Tony. The heat just got turned UP!! Good luck getting ANY goodwill from any other "vlogger".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It Looks like the Morbidly Obese Fat witch is taking a Selfie while Driving a vehicle. Can I report her for using a Cell Phone while Driving a vehicle. How stupid she is to post this picture. The reflection in her sun glasses clearly show her steering with one hand and taking a Selfie with the other hand. duck You, KT!!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.