Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OG_MALIBU_SERF

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being Spence - who - 3-4 years ago was living HIS best life - surfing - working in "the industry" - chillin in Malibu - going to Disney whenever. 50lbs ago. Doing his "art". Hanging out with his friends.

NOW - he is chained to this twat-waffle - who clearly hates him - sucking every ounce of life and $$$ out of him. Making him the butt of jokes - burning bridges - isolating him from his friends. Making him to ALL the work. Literally - he has to do all the filming, editing AND going to a real job to make up the diff.

What a miserable existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

goof_troop

New thread, new parody song. Enjoy the latest works of Goof Troop set to Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson’s, Uptown Funk. (This is the last time I ever do a Bruno song, dude gets up there!)
Tattle Life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I can't be the only one that smirks everytime this illiterate moron writes "DOS" when he means "DAS".

Dos = Spanish for: two. Tony says everything dos times....

This shit writes itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
2 minutes into the game "Guys I'm positively Spenced!"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This needs to be added to the Wiki.

Spenced
1. affected by alcohol to the extent of losing control of one's faculties or emotional and/or sexual exclusivity
"he was so Spenced he pulled out his FuelRod and shouted, charge this!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

UncleLester

VIP Member
From Katie’s Instagram earlier today:

88BFA369-76C4-4621-B8C6-AEBC6B9D50C5.png

Is it shocking to anyone else that Katie doesn’t look forward to a film where the main character is immediately held accountable for being a LIAR!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
They are both miserable together. The interactions between themselves shows everything. When groomer does videos by himself he has the smile and energy back. She is literally sucking whatever life he has left. Jump ship Dence don’t renew your lease together.
They would rather live out their lives in a miserable, toxic, dead-end, sexless relationship than let an internet gossip forum be right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Jackprot!

Chatty Member
I honestly think KKKT might be losing her mind. She probably wakes up, rolls over, takes one look at Dense's melting, droopy face and wrinkly body, then walks over to the mirror, sees herself, looks at her collection of adult Minnie ears and her phone contact list of a total of 4 people and says, "best life ever..." But, she is an entitled racist so I don't give a shit. Racists get no pity from me.
Her most recent posts really suggest that reality is setting in.

This whole "I'm gonna be myself from now on" is a warning sign for Dense. She's about to go off the rails and change, a lot. I have nothing to substantiate any of this, but I feel her "metal" music fandom and WWE posts and references are always a callback to her life with Matty. A side she has had to keep bottled up, and whenever it pops out in lives, Spencer seems uncomfortable.

She doesn't go to concerts with him. In fact she has to pretend to like those bullshit surf soft boy punk bands that play live at DCA. I'm sure 90% of what he likes was released before she was born, and she's got no patience for learning or appreciating anything unless it brings her attention (case in point, Stranger Things 4 allowed people like her to pretend to be rockers all of a sudden).

Her newly updated IG identity now seems to be her trying to be the bad bitch. Too bad you can't be a bad bitch if nobody other than lonely, boring simpletons look up to you. Roll into the club (or anywhere outside of Golden Corral for that matter) with that group of Besties, bad bitch, let's see what happens. You'll be trying to sneak out the bathroom window before drinks are even served, realizing you are queen of a very small group of inconsequential people who won't let you reach the goals you pictured 4 years ago with Mr. Hollywood.

So yeah, you be you, let out that teen angst, and revert back to where you were 15 years ago. Go back to school. Get a good job. Meet someone your age. Start a family. Make a difference.

Nope, you won't. You will continue to move like a slug through life, just waiting for fame and fortune to welcome you with open arms. It's not gonna happen, sorry. There's still time. Change.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I never have dehydration issues when I’m at Disneyland. But I drink at least a gallon and a half of blue milk…so that could be why.

• Haha
Reactions: 52