Best Life & Beyond #58 Tony's Fraud On a Scooter, Spencer's Shirts Cruder, KTs Brows Furry Protruders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be the only one that smirks everytime this illiterate moron writes "DOS" when he means "DAS".

Dos = Spanish for: two. Tony says everything dos times....

This tit writes itself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
C234EEAE-943D-4750-961E-E8FEE1B692D2.jpeg

Wicked witch of the west! And she's in a sweatshirt when it's close to 90 degrees in Anaheim.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If the accusations of affairs are true, it's no surprise that he wants his stans to fund a hotel for him for D23 even though he lives close by.
I'm trying to understand who else (besides his wife) would want to sleep with that creature!??? No, just NO!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
We wont forget Tony Two Time. I will die on this hill to get you and Blob kicked out of our park grifters, Go to Knotts Magic Mountain but your time is up you sick F***

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tony Tony. Getting my bird account suspended is only going to make it worse for you. Like I don’t have back ups. Puhleeez. Truth hurts doesn’t it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If this guy can get away with faking a disability to cut lines and STILL go to the parks I'll lose hope that Disney will ever ban BLAB =[

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Fresh baked and Magic Journeys continue to follow this ass hat on social media. I encourage all of you to message them to turn their back otherwise they are guilty of associating with him. Sorry I have a special needs son and what he did over the weekend is sick wrong and making money is the scum of the earth.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.