Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last time I went to DL, I saw security Brian SEVERAL times and he seemed serious and good at his job. Very attentive to what was going on around him and kind to children when they ran into him. I’m guessing he’s got NO TIME for Blabs bullshit and only tolerates them because they are there so often.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I've been looking at these two photos for 10 minutes and I still can't work out which one the Pig is.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
How did KT gain at least 15 pounds since the county Faire? How is that possible? She has to be eating over 4k calories every day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s quite clear how much KT actually gives a tit about Spencer and their relationship as I remember someone a while back on one of their crappy WHW’s asked the question “which Disney park abroad would you love to visit?” And Spencer said “for me it would be Disneyland Paris as it’s beautiful and romantic” to which KT The Hutt replied with… “Disneyland Paris doesn’t interest me one bit”

That says it all about her as a person and the relationship she is in.

Spencer isn’t great, but he is 100% times better than Miss Slob herself. She doesn’t give two shits about anyone other than herself. If I were Spencer, I would’ve dumped that witch years ago. Imagine being in a relationship with her?! duck me, I’d rather spend the rest of my days wanking into a sock.
Wow, Katie must know that the French would absolutely despise her.

Kt in Paris.jpg

Apparently they don’t help or Katie exceeds the Hoka load rating.
Oops.

Oops.jpg

Coming soon to your favorite bookseller: Living in Sinnabon, the KT and Spence Story.
Mystery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They've been awfully quiet on social media today save for stopping by Oma's for some Vegas money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anybody hear anything about the Asian fiance? Did Maya get her dream wedding? We used to get hourly updates and now, radio silence
Asian fiance (Maya) must have been cooked up on Katie's hotplate.

tombstone.jpg

This marker is going to placed at Disneyland; where she grew up at. Disney heard some crying grown man's complaints about all those damn strollers in front of Patrick Begorra's house, so the marker is going to replace his house.

EASILY! 💯 🍒 💯 #TitsOutForChapek
RlcntmPgIykFPHr4T6OIkA_r.jpg

Potentially heard somewhere in the Universe today:

“No, Oma. CASHleigh only needs an Imagine Key. I am not sure how much she enjoys Disneyland, as she didn’t want to even go on any rides when we all went to Disney World.

I am the one that needs the Inspire Key, In-Spire-Key. I have thousands of fans that want to see me and Matty at the Parks. Look how many liked your last photo!

Plus, we are friends with Disneyland’s Gestapo Unit, including Kapo Jeremy, and we give them very important information about other citizens of Disneyland. (wink)

Just like the family did back in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s. It is our national duty.”
See Oma, the Disneyland Gestapo even celebrates the most German of foods, Trader Joe's Mini Brie Bites!

Katie Oma.jpg

The first half of your post was hilarious and then I died laughing once I got to the Gestapo part. 🤣🤣🤣

I've been looking at these two photos for 10 minutes and I still can't work out which one the Pig is.

Strawberry.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I wonder if I called The Bug Man, I could request Matt… and engage in some small talk while he looks into this god forsaken ant problem I’m dealing with. “So Matt, it is Matt right?…are you married?…”

The end goal would be to befriend Matt and drown in the tea.
Yes! I also want to hear from our friend Carrie again 👀👂🏻😂. KT was still loving her FB posts two days ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
KT saying if there ever was a price increase to be justified, it would be now (alluding to the rising cost of living).

Really? Disney recently had an operating profit of 2.2 billion. Thoughts and prayers connected to everyone at Disney at this hard time

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
in the last livestream with just kt, she said she didnt want anyone to be priced out/the high prices make her sad. but in a video before, spencer said they should get rid of monthly payments specifically to decrease the amount of people who would have it (because fewer people can pay up front). they're so snobby even though their livelihood is literally scamming people

KT saying if there ever was a price increase to be justified, it would be now (alluding to the rising cost of living).

Really? Disney recently had an operating profit of 2.2 billion. Thoughts and prayers connected to everyone at Disney at this hard time
...?? does she think the price increase goes directly to CMs ??? it goes right into the pockets of CEOs !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
in the last livestream with just kt, she said she didnt want anyone to be priced out/the high prices make her sad. but in a video before, spencer said they should get rid of monthly payments specifically to decrease the amount of people who would have it (because fewer people can pay up front). they're so snobby even though their livelihood is literally scamming people

...?? does she think the price increase goes directly to CMs ??? it goes right into the pockets of CEOs !
I was stunned. We know she is thick and I wouldn't expect to understand adult things, but still.

Like the price of petrol/gas is getting higher but in reality it could be easily stopped. However, with those rising prices, the only thing that increases is the companies profits. Companies like Shell/Disney etc who make massive profits could quite easily lower the cost of their product significiantly, and still generate profit, just not billions of it. Her statement came across like its understandable for some struggling independent store increasing their prices because they are struggling to cover their overheads!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was stunned. We know she is thick and I wouldn't expect to understand adult things, but still.

Like the price of petrol/gas is getting higher but in reality it could be easily stopped. However, with those rising prices, the only thing that increases is the companies profits. Companies like Shell/Disney etc who make massive profits could quite easily lower the cost of their product significiantly, and still generate profit, just not billions of it. Her statement came across like its understandable for some struggling independent store increasing their prices because they are struggling to cover their overheads!
I was listening to a podcast yesterday that was pointing out that Disney as a company used to be made up of a lot of “lifers”, people who were there practically for life, spending nearly their whole career there. Now, executives and management are more resume-padders who are just there a short time before moving on to the next corporation. They just care about finding ways to save more money and squeeze out more profit for each quarter to make themselves look good in the short term. Who cares about the long term damage and problems it causes because they’ll be working at Nike or other company headquarters in three years.

I doubt this kind of observation has even darted into Katie or Spenser’s mind.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I was listening to a podcast yesterday that was pointing out that Disney as a company used to be made up of a lot of “lifers”, people who were there practically for life, spending nearly their whole career there. Now, executives and management are more resume-padders who are just there a short time before moving on to the next corporation. They just care about finding ways to save more money and squeeze out more profit for each quarter to make themselves look good in the short term. Who cares about the long term damage and problems it causes because they’ll be working at Nike or other company headquarters in three years.

I doubt this kind of observation has even darted into Katie or Spenser’s mind.
Correct, Iger was a lifer, fully indoctrinated. He and his team were like minded. Chapek is a bean counter, and he hates being called that. F you Bob. Iger and his team accomplished so many amazing things - e.g. acquiring Lucas, Marvel, Pixar, etc. Once Chapek cheated his way to the top, he fired almost all of Iger's people, because he wants like minded ruthless bean counters. It's all evident at the parks and hotels - quality and magic are lowest priority for him.

And maybe that's why Cheapek doesn't stop these livestreamers/beggars. He couldn't care less if these loiterers ruin our visit.

Yeah KT I know you're not livestreaming here, don't talk with your mouth full.
Screenshot_20220816-100216_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart

She should STFU, no one wants to hear her thoughts on the economy. Especially someone who has to beg for superchats on YouTube

• Haha
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.