Best Life & Beyond #56 KT Slockbower & Spencer Emmons Magic Keys are renewed so put on your griftin shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, we got another Oma adoration IG post by Katie a couple of hours ago. This was Oma in a different outfit from the last post.

Safe to say the visit earlier in the month (and corresponding IG post) was just an attempt to butter Oma up before collecting the birthday gift, potentially to impact the amount of the gift.

Katie,

If you are reading, the additional amount you now need from Oma and Charlie to get your new Inspire Key is $200 + $15.50 in sales tax.

I would recommend you go ahead and ask them for $107.75 each now and they will appreciate the directness of the request.
I thought something similar! What a surprise that kt visits oma on the same day the magic key info drops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anybody hear anything about the Asian fiance? Did Maya get her dream wedding? We used to get hourly updates and now, radio silence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Coming soon to your favorite bookseller: Living in Sinnabon, the KT and Spence Story.
😂😂😂 Dying! I can contribute some "secrets" about their dishonest and sinful relationship! It's not the wholesome love story they've made people believe. 😈🤔 People were hurt, and people were cheated on.

Spencer: a lonely man-child who hangs out at a children's theme park on the prowl for a younger married woman.

Katie: a married narcissistic woman who dreams of becoming a YouTube star and whose faith changes when she "casually" meets Spencer. The man who didn't stalk her at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Which one? And will I have PTSD, after seeing those?
GriftingAintEasy is allegedly the owner of a rack so spectacular, men on the internet send her money for drinks in Vegas. I was merely suggesting she take one for the team and put those puppies to use for the greater good. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Potentially heard somewhere in the Universe today:

“No, Oma. CASHleigh only needs an Imagine Key. I am not sure how much she enjoys Disneyland, as she didn’t want to even go on any rides when we all went to Disney World.

I am the one that needs the Inspire Key, In-Spire-Key. I have thousands of fans that want to see me and Matty at the Parks. Look how many liked your last photo!

Plus, we are friends with Disneyland’s Gestapo Unit, including Kapo Jeremy, and we give them very important information about other citizens of Disneyland. (wink)

Just like the family did back in the late 1930’s and early 1940’s. It is our national duty.”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.