Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job 😇
Post them.

You are not alone. And they are starting to cross lines. It's getting to the point that if BLOB doesn't address their unhinged stans - then they are culpable for their behavior (since they are sending them anyhow) and that is very LARGE violation of the TOS for Instagram and YT.

Ironic that their most loyal, dedicated and unhinged stans will be what brings them down, not tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, I get why KKKT is sooooo obsessed with Daphne. Daphne is stunning, independent, doesn’t give a rats what others think of her and she has a special place in ATW’s heart. KKKT on the other hand is morbidly obese, with an older man she clearly doesn’t love anymore, has a failing YT channel and is generally despised by pretty much everybody.

KKKT just have another churro hon, it’ll make it all better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Did you follow griftbuster on IG ? They block anyone that follows that account. Then they come and message you with threats from fake accounts. I have been getting quite a few messages lately from one of their fake accounts. That's how I know Tattle is doing its job 😇
Is it articmonkey?

Reactions: 13
I do follow griftbuster...but I'm shocked that KT nor their BLAB account has blocked me....Spencer has nothing better to do I guess lol

??
I think KKKT has access to all their accounts, that was probably KT just "doing emails" and keeping up with the busy work 😂 but it is odd that the BLAB account and KT's account haven't blocked you yet...hmmm...now I'm curious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think KKKT has access to all their accounts, that was probably KT just "doing emails" and keeping up with the busy work 😂 but it is odd that the BLAB account and KT's account haven't blocked you yet...hmmm...now I'm curious lol
me too, lol. I do like to peek at their posts so I hope it doesn't happen lol

Reactions: 9
Someone posted the BLAB song on reddit (thank you to whichever tattler that was!!) and this stan jumps right in to defend...and they call us "basement dwellers"?! This dude looks like a straight up "neckbeard basement dweller", he must live in a basement that's even deeper than our basements!! So glad the redditors down voted him until he deleted. I just seriously don't get how you could defend these awful people! We are not doing any of this, they are doing this to themselves by being ridiculously awful humans and rubbing it in our faces WHILE they do it.

Someone called this Kyle-Rittenhouse-like MF'er KT and this is his response 😂 I don't think KT knows what "deplorable" is, so it probably is not her. Isn't he "sick", "obsessed" and "pathetic" as well if he is on a random online forum defending people that don't even know he exists?? The BLAB stans are WAY more obsessed than we'll ever be, and KT is WAY more obsessed with tattle than tattle is with her hahaha. Nice try, though.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 164333.png
Screenshot 2022-08-07 165008.png

Screenshot 2022-08-07 164350.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just in case people are dropping by and not reading the old threads/post - this does NOT need to be missed. So I am re-posting!

Also - HI KT!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.
C) is the closest for me. It was actually BLOB themselves on a livestream mentioning there were "rumors" about them, and after a quick Google search wound up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You know, I get why KKKT is sooooo obsessed with Daphne. Daphne is stunning, independent, doesn’t give a rats what others think of her and she has a special place in ATW’s heart. KKKT on the other hand is morbidly obese, with an older man she clearly doesn’t love anymore, has a failing YT channel and is generally despised by pretty much everybody.

KKKT just have another churro hon, it’ll make it all better.
I think Daphne is free, in all sense of the word. She’s free w her sexuality and her relationships. And her social media. And she STILL gets paid. She could get any guy she wants and I’m sure has lots of friends. To be physically, financially, sexually and emotionally free is EMPOWERING. I see other people KT has been rude to along the way (Dani for example) as being just as free. KT will NEVER possess the qualities needed to be free.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How would you assign the percentages of how folks find these threads?

A) Watched “Adam The Woo” videos regularly and then were immediately off-put when Katie & Spencer started hijacking his videos and “searched” to find out more about them.

B) Previously were fans of BL&B but they finally did something in a video to completely change your sentiment to them.

C) Saw something on Reddit/Other Form of Social that spoke about them being controversial and it sparked your interest to learn more.

D) Longtime Tattle community member and the explosion of these thread counts caught your attention.

E) You followed “Best Life” on Instagram and a man named Jarli DM-ed you with a link to this forum with the false narrative that this was a place for BL&B fans to gather and talk about fun things.

It would be A for me. I saw them on a beach video with Adam. Then I saw the Knott’s debacle with them eating all outside. I just found that BLAB was annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just in case people are dropping by and not reading the old threads/post - this does NOT need to be missed. So I am re-posting!

Also - HI KT!!

Just got a notification from a reddit board I am on with this video!!! Glad it is getting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.