Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

The most cringe BL&B moment (in my opinion):

OK. Sounds better than yard work.

HOLY tit - I have not laughed that loud in a long time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If anyone that edits videos, wants to make $100 to any charity of their choice (and I will post the receipt).

One day, would you consider taking the clip from here where Spencer acts like a bad ass (talking about “rocking the cans”, “rocking the microphone”, “rocking the turntables”, etc.) and mix it with him crying when Disneyland reopened?

This dude is such a Mitch
8C96154D-0937-4A1C-8747-5F40A48E7BF2.jpeg
ADEFB5F5-C22B-413F-86E0-0F99577B0C3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jesus christ on a cracker - this man loves the sound of his own voice. Editing these is TORTURE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

YES YES YES, he thinks he's the tit in this video. Wasn't there another set of videos where he's doing or showing graffiti and KT is a total b about it, or unimpressed in his toddler doodle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
To so many families going to Disney is a once in a lifetime experience that they have saved up for. Imagine booking that special dining experience for your family and those bleeping tossers are there acting like wild animals. I actually have the rage and can’t imagine how I would have reacted had I been sitting near that table 🤬
KT the attention bleep always has to “prove” to everyone in the room she loves Disney the MOST!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
You and me both! Crazy ass attention bleep would not be acting like that again!
They are like the assholes at graduation ceremonies who scream and use blow horns when their family member's names are called, eventhough there are signs and reminders throughout the event to NOT DO THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
they live in the Fantasyland.
Luckily, Disney made shirts for both of them.

1a.jpg
2b.jpg

The backpack is always full. Has anyone identified their eBay shops yet? I’m sure they sell the hard to get Disney merch and why the tags are never removed. She wears and sells the same ears. Yuck.
They used to use projectxi until we found it. I'm sure they have more accounts. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was “trolling” the live stream last night for a little bit before he got on the Alice ride, (the excitement over which color caterpillar he was going to get was blowing my mind). I just wanted to give a shout out to whoever this was because it was cracking me up before they finally caught on and deleted it

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Charlie was actually very sweet to my son, and seemed genuine when we said hello.
Thank you for sharing your story! It makes sense that Charlie is more human than BLAB since at the end of the day he's a lonely dude who wants friends, hence why he hangs out with BLAB, who uses him for the moolah. Charlie needs to find some people who appreciate him for who he is as a person unlike BLAB...

• Heart
Thank you for sharing your story! It makes sense that Charlie is more human than BLAB since at the end of the day he's a lonely dude who wants friends, hence why he hangs out with BLAB, who uses him for the moolah. Charlie needs to find some people who appreciate him for who he is as a person unlike BLAB...
He seems like an honest to goodness nice man. But yes, he must be very lonely to feel that he needs to be with these two. I wonder if he's just been too busy lately or if he sees the financial strain they put on him when he's with them at the parks and has decided to slowly cut them loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
(the excitement over which color caterpillar he was going to get was blowing my mind)
Same here. That was my breaking point of "man this is so boring" to "ok this is what a father says to his toddler to get them excited about the ride", so then I thought.... Who is the toddler in this scenario? Him, or the viewers?

This tit should be embarassing to him. I hope KT is committed to him, because I don't think there are a lot of women that would put up with this level of empty-calorie, life-has-no-meaning, I'm about as interesting as an ingrown hair, manchild nonsense.

• Haha
  • Heart
@Grifters of the Caribbean i saw your comment on the last thread about locking posts.

i had commented to the moderator to lock it in a post below myNew Thread post, are you saying I have to have a New Thread link AND an @ mod in the same post? This has happened a few times w my new posts. Thanks!
No, you do not have to @ the mod as well, just post the new thread link and then press the report button on that post to tell the mods "New thread created" in the box that pops up. 🙂

That was the most fucked up embarrassing behavior I think I have seen. Monkeys flinging poo probably have better manners. JFC😩
The gorilla that I saw pee into a cup and then drink from that cup has better manners than them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This wdw trip is the same one, where Adam brought Dani 702 to the parks with blab. KT treated Dani like tit, she kept ignoring her, trying to always one up Dani. It was obvious that KT was beyond jealous of her, and Spencer was giving Dani the googly eyes. I know some do like Dani, but I think she is a sweetheart. She handled herself very well and it was quite apparent Dani was taking the high road and letting KT embarrass herself.
KD was hateful to Dani 702, like she was hateful to Daphne, for no reason, other than her own jealousy. In this clip, Dani says she made "1 or 2 really great friends out here (ATW), who I'm going to miss so much...", she says, "good friends are hard to come by."

Then BOOM, she throws some serious shade (KD, listen up) she says, "it's hard to find friends", and it's "really hard to fit in"...
KD is just a jealous, toxic, mean girl, it makes you wonder how many lives she's affected negatively over the years?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Wow! This is infuriating. “Once-in-a-lifetime” trip or not, I would be so pissed to be in that restaurant with grown adults being that disruptive and annoying. I’m both shocked at the blatant disrespect and not surprised at all. It reminded me that I never shared my story of BLOB ruining my re-entry experience when Disneyland reopened. I was never a follower or a fan. I became aware of them through other family members who watched most of the Disney vloggers, and since I follow other Disney related accounts on Instagram, she always seemed to pop up on my explore page. I was immediately turned off by her screeching and attention-bleep behaviors. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him, just because he was so low-key compared to her (of course, that was before I found out about their affair). We saw them in the parks quite a bit before shutdown, I specifically remember a few incidences around the time Rise of the Resistance opened. I would see their stuff on Instagram and laugh about it with my family, so I never blocked their pages because it was fun to snark on them.

As reopening neared, I knew they had gotten into cast-member previews through Instagram. My family and I showed up on the official re-opening day and wouldn’t you know it, we were a few rows over from BLOB, Fresh Baked, and Charlie at the entrance gates (maybe a few others, I didn’t know them all at the time). Other guests were happy and excited as they start letting the lines enter the park, but people were calm. It seemed like a reverent moment for a lot of us who had missed being at the parks, and none of the rest of the crowd was being loud. We passed through the main gate right as their group entered a few lines over, and Katie immediately starts screeching and dancing like a coked-up monkey who found a barrel of bananas. The fake and obnoxious scene she caused totally overwhelmed what I expected to be an emotional moment for me and my family. She was screaming and cackling super loud, trying to get everyone to look at her and join in her fake excitement. She was jumping and dancing, wanting others to do the same. She started yelling “I’ve missed you Disneyland” when even I knew this witch had just been there the day before at a cast preview. The rest of the group was annoying too, but she made sure she was the loudest, by far, by far. They kept moving about the area filming, taking pictures, talking to stans, and just taking up way more space than necessary. While I was super annoyed by them, we didn’t leave the area right away because we wanted to get our own photos and moments in the entry plaza (not infringing on others, of course). Naturally, they ended up a little behind us as we started to walk down Main Street, so we could still hear them yell about “being home”, “it’s really happening”, and being “excited to finally be back” (all while “YOU WERE JUST HERE YESTERDAY!" looped in my head). I had to remind myself not to let them impose on our experience and ruin my mood. Eventually, we lost them as they lingered, sucking the attention and joy from others along Main Street. We ran into them a few more times during the day and all the fake smiles and happiness were gone, unless they were filming. We saw them sitting at a table not talking and just staring at their phones while looking annoyed.

Did she really “ruin” my reentry experience? No, I refuse to give her that power because ultimately, I was able to be back with my family and we had a great day. But now I will always have that memory of her being so incredibly obnoxious and intrusive, invading everyone else’s moment with her horrible, screeching voice and cackle. She forces herself on everyone else as she tries to be the center of attention and truly sucks the joy out of things. I have no doubt in my mind that many other park guests have had similar experiences.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow! This is infuriating. “Once-in-a-lifetime” trip or not, I would be so pissed to be in that restaurant with grown adults being that disruptive and annoying. I’m both shocked at the blatant disrespect and not surprised at all. It reminded me that I never shared my story of BLOB ruining my re-entry experience when Disneyland reopened. I was never a follower or a fan. I became aware of them through other family members who watched most of the Disney vloggers, and since I follow other Disney related accounts on Instagram, she always seemed to pop up on my explore page. I was immediately turned off by her screeching and attention-bleep behaviors. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him, just because he was so low-key compared to her (of course, that was before I found out about their affair). We saw them in the parks quite a bit before shutdown, I specifically remember a few incidences around the time Rise of the Resistance opened. I would see their stuff on Instagram and laugh about it with my family, so I never blocked their pages because it was fun to snark on them.

As reopening neared, I knew they had gotten into cast-member previews through Instagram. My family and I showed up on the official re-opening day and wouldn’t you know it, we were a few rows over from BLOB, Fresh Baked, and Charlie at the entrance gates (maybe a few others, I didn’t know them all at the time). Other guests were happy and excited as they start letting the lines enter the park, but people were calm. It seemed like a reverent moment for a lot of us who had missed being at the parks, and none of the rest of the crowd was being loud. We passed through the main gate right as their group entered a few lines over, and Katie immediately starts screeching and dancing like a coked-up monkey who found a barrel of bananas. The fake and obnoxious scene she caused totally overwhelmed what I expected to be an emotional moment for me and my family. She was screaming and cackling super loud, trying to get everyone to look at her and join in her fake excitement. She was jumping and dancing, wanting others to do the same. She started yelling “I’ve missed you Disneyland” when even I knew this witch had just been there the day before at a cast preview. The rest of the group was annoying too, but she made sure she was the loudest, by far, by far. They kept moving about the area filming, taking pictures, talking to stans, and just taking up way more space than necessary. While I was super annoyed by them, we didn’t leave the area right away because we wanted to get our own photos and moments in the entry plaza (not infringing on others, of course). Naturally, they ended up a little behind us as we started to walk down Main Street, so we could still hear them yell about “being home”, “it’s really happening”, and being “excited to finally be back” (all while “YOU WERE JUST HERE YESTERDAY!" looped in my head). I had to remind myself not to let them impose on our experience and ruin my mood. Eventually, we lost them as they lingered, sucking the attention and joy from others along Main Street. We ran into them a few more times during the day and all the fake smiles and happiness were gone, unless they were filming. We saw them sitting at a table not talking and just staring at their phones while looking annoyed.

Did she really “ruin” my reentry experience? No, I refuse to give her that power because ultimately, I was able to be back with my family and we had a great day. But now I will always have that memory of her being so incredibly obnoxious and intrusive, invading everyone else’s moment with her horrible, screeching voice and cackle. She forces herself on everyone else as she tries to be the center of attention and truly sucks the joy out of things. I have no doubt in my mind that many other park guests have had similar experiences.
....bahaha, coked up monkey...

monkey-funny.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
KT the attention bleep always has to “prove” to everyone in the room she loves Disney the MOST!!!!
Which she has confused w “going to Disney the most”. Their treatment of CMs, of the grounds, of the other patrons and their distinct LACK of ANY Disney knowledge (the kids do NOT call the castle the SBC) shows me that they’ve confused quality w quantity…as always.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.