Best Life & Beyond #53 Stans we extort. Ice cream the quart. Truth we distort. With genitals full of wart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She treats other females like that because she’s a pick me Girl

Reactions: 26
Oh please, for the love of god, let them complain about this on their W$W all their cronies watch it and make it go viral (different than kts type of “viral”).
Ok..this is the best thing ever !!! I am tapping my foot and singing along. We need to meet up and all sing this as a group !!!!

Reactions: 29
Mondo and Danny stopped and chatted with my family and I. My daughter was a fan. They were chill and were super friendly and down to earth.

During the pandemic we would watch the attraction videos from freshed baked.
We saw Liz, late one night, I smiled as her and
she returned it with an annoyed and snotty look. She comes off as being cool/approachable on camera, so that caught me off guard.
What really turned me off was having David’s camera in my face and on my family during May the fourth. I was beyond livid seeing my child in the video.

Reactions: 24
Try to not start a fight in toon town with them Not worth it. Let someone else life ban them, hopefully Freshbaked?

Oh, would he be in trouble not censoring plates on vehicles?
Oh come on...took perspective drawing in art school....this is basic skills right here. Not impressed !!!!!

Reactions: 24
Everyone is a double agent these days

Attachments

Reactions: 34
My husband is getting concerned with how obsessed I am becoming with these BLAB threads, but you guys just keep coming up with gold . I can’t look away

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.