Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure we can all sleep better tonight knowing Vader is back! 🙄🙄 Who the F cares!!? Thumbs down again!
He probably felt like he had to reminisce a little bit...you know, with the breathing sound and all. He did just hear it from KT in Yosemite as she attempted to walk a .4 mile trail

Plus, he was probably a teenager when the original trilogy came out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
As a teenager, I had a job where I had to wear a mascot costume and interact with people. Mostly children.

Every so often, a childless, grown ass man (usually with moobs) would come up and want an autograph or to take a picture with the character, or shake the characters hand.

I was always wondered why they would want to do that.

I guess that's what can happen when your married girlfriend stops finding you attractive and one day you wake up realize both of you have been eating your feelings, for a long, long, long time.

While your former friends are talking retirement, watching their kids go to college, you are chasing around a 19 year old in a Spongebob costume.

What a couple of jerk-offs these two are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As a teenager, I had a job where I had to wear a mascot costume and interact with people. Mostly children.

Every so often, a childless, grown ass man (usually with moobs) would come up and want an autograph or to take a picture with the character, or shake the characters hand.

I was always wondered why they would want to do that.

I guess that's what can happen when your married girlfriend stops finding you attractive and one day you wake up realize both of you have been eating your feelings, for a long, long, long time.

While your former friends are talking retirement, watching their kids go to college, you are chasing around a 19 year old in a Spongebob costume.

What a couple of jerk-offs these two are.
I'm suddenly reminded of when "character hugs" were back and all the old vlogger dudes pushed all the kids out of the way to hug Mickey...because that's totally normal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The real question is…when did they eat and make the Velveeta Shells N Cheese?
3D298D2A-051A-4E1E-8FB8-F48B309267FB.jpeg
CAF7E18B-4E11-4CFC-98BA-0684C9BCDF96.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did Spencer seriously set his vlog camera down so he could film himself meeting Vader 🤦‍♂️
2D970BC7-A229-486F-A8CA-FFAA163E7739.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Uncle Lester is still around, but to a lesser degree. Miss him! BUT where is LALO?? He was the bomb!! We know Teri is taking a break, but she should come back now!!! Maybe a new name?
I agree I wish Teri would return. I message her every now and then and let her know people miss her. She just needed less drama in her life…maybe one day she will return 🤷‍♀️ I hope @Lalo Salamanca comes back 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I noticed that too. Was like, are they going to feed the bears? Did they buy glue to have craft time? Who does that?
She probably made a deal with him, like I won’t be a total biznitch camping if you don’t make me cook.
Which also explains why he fed her so often. But by god, he draws the line at $.50 ranch!
The Velveeta Mac & Cheese was for her arrival home. All part of her master plan, rubbing paws bwaahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I heard that KT isn’t part of the latest vlog because she’s being deloused at Poodletorium. Or Dogateria. I forget what it’s called.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just now watching the newest video....This is not a camping trip in my opinion. It's just one way to visit Yosemite....what's funny is that they both look like they were roughing it out in the wilderness in a tent 😄 Holy tit, those posed camera shots are worse in the video...such bad actors.
Spence : "the trail is getting cooler by the minute"....he sounds like he's trying to be some expert hiker on their 1 mile or so hike 😅
Why is he biking in a collard shirt!? I am so confused...
Riding the bikes around Yosemite does look like fun though.
He calls El Capitan...El Cap...is that just a Dense thing?
KT: CLOSE YOUR MOUTH WHEN CHEWING! SWALLOW BEFORE TALKING!! SO GROSS
View attachment 1350241
Now I want to go visit Yosemite 😊
I have some questions…lots of questions….and I need answers. Her eyes look like she has been crying, her nails look like she unearthed herself from a crypt, her open mouth full of food looks like she is eating for the first time with a new mouth and the learning curve is super tough. Wth am I looking at here????

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I noticed that too. Was like, are they going to feed the bears? Did they buy glue to have craft time? Who does that?
Idiots do this.

Idiots.

I was thinking about what discovery would look like in her cases against "tattlers".

How would she respond to the allegation that she smells like salami?

What evidence would I present?

I think I would start with the Yosemite vlogs and the wearing of the same clothes over and over.

Then move into the 1,000's and 1,000's of hours of her eating sugary treats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have some questions…lots of questions….and I need answers. Her eyes look like she has been crying, her nails look like she unearthed herself from a crypt, her open mouth full of food looks like she is eating for the first time with a new mouth and the learning curve is super tough. Wth am I looking at here????
I think I found a picture from this event...has the same nails and everything...though this must've been before she lost the few
R.e6c02dff3cc4e87db02f3661290d3038.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.