Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - that's going to happen anyway. So carry on nutbags. Enjoy what time you have left in the parks.

ProTip BLOB - posting on SM abusing your Magic Key to prove you're not abusing it - isn't going to work. You're.... you're not helping your case. And you're REALLY not making any new friends at the park. But carry on.
I don't know if you're speculating or in the know, but I'm here for it. It would be glorious if they couldn't renew their passes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good grief she looks awful. We camp, real camping in a tent. Mostly in places with no running water and definitely no cameras. I guarantee none of us look like this. This is worse than the time she did the live with a towel on her head, at least she was supposedly clean in that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I tried watching the part 2 of Yosemite. In all honesty, if it was just been Spencer, I would likely watch it multiple times, I love Yosemite. He did capture great angles, shots, but then this pops up on the screen.

View attachment 1351355
Again the disheveled appearance, the misery she displays, I think ...well if she's miserable, then I guess I will be miserable just watching this vlog, so I turn it off. Other viewers may have the same reaction. She's just miserable all around.

Who wants to watch that? Even a Yosemite fan will be turned off by her messy appearance.

Who knowingly gets in front of a camera looking like this? What partner films then looking like this?
View attachment 1351360
View attachment 1351361
She looks like she's ready to smack something, or someone. Scary

• Haha
Reactions: 17
KT was so wiped out by that .4 mile hike, you would think she just ran 3 marathons back to back 🤣

• Haha
I remember that! He knows what's going on..he's just busy..But dear KT is very capable of harassing people online. She just won't say anything to you in person! If you even look her straight in the eyes, she'll scream "assault"! 🥴🙄
I thought it was that if you look her in the eyes, you turn to stone. 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I tried watching the part 2 of Yosemite. In all honesty, if it was just been Spencer, I would likely watch it multiple times, I love Yosemite. He did capture great angles, shots, but then this pops up on the screen.

View attachment 1351355
Again the disheveled appearance, the misery she displays, I think ...well if she's miserable, then I guess I will be miserable just watching this vlog, so I turn it off. Other viewers may have the same reaction. She's just miserable all around.

Who wants to watch that? Even a Yosemite fan will be turned off by her messy appearance.

Who knowingly gets in front of a camera looking like this? What partner films then looking like this?
View attachment 1351360
View attachment 1351361
Holy crap. She has a back neck hump going. She’s in bad shape. All trolling aside KT your doctor is misdiagnosing you. See a top Endocronologist. But you gotta lay off that crap food or you are going to end up with a heart attack or stroke.

That's why I don't create a different account. Everyone would know it's me! Lol
Me to because I drop to many F bombs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
woah!!! ive been gone about a week. where the heck did that message of spence talking tit come from? and who the heck is Jeremy? old disney bear? please fil me in
Jeremy was a friend of both KT and Spence, and was often with them at Disneyland. When Katie and Spence were fighting, Jeremy sided with KT, and they continued to hang out together the park. When Spence and Katie made up, Jeremy stopped being friends with her. The messages were from Spence to one of our members

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi y'all, just got finished watching their Yosemite video. I had zero interest, not even to hate watch, but it came up on my wife's suggested list and she wanted to.... so happy wife happy life. It was boring to me probably because we've only been camping once, in an RV, and are no experts. Maybe I'm missing something here but who the hell goes to Yosemite to eat pizza and take naps at a hotel you're not staying in? I'll say this, Dense appeared to do an adequate job of catching some of the beauty of the park but they didn't seem to venture far and missed the whole point of camping. Big Fella looked pretty miserable and was clearly out of her element.

Jeremy was a friend of both KT and Spence, and was often with them at Disneyland. When Katie and Spence were fighting, Jeremy sided with KT, and they continued to hang out together the park. When Spence and Katie made up, Jeremy stopped being friends with her. The messages were from Spence to one of our members
Dense knows a Tattle member IRL? Holy tit. I guess the cat is out of the bag then that the person doesn't care for them. I would assume with the way they monitor this forum they could probably piece together who it is.

Where did everyone go? I hear crickets ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
The latest vlog is up. It’s a solo Spence at Disneyland. I only made it about 2 minutes in but he appears to be from today bc he said “they did a private late night visit to the park off camera to ride Indiana Jones like they do often not filming” 🙄

Or the footage you got you knew we would rip you to shreds 😈

• Haha
The Darth Vader completely not having any of Dencers B.S was funny. Must have read tattle. Dencers Commentary is so annoying. It’s like watching huell howsers not so special “special” cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if his mirrored sunglasses are an upgrade from the cheapo magic key ones. Whenever he's talking with glasses on, all I can see is the reflection of his arm holding the camera he is talking into :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.