Best Life & Beyond #36 KT admits she bullied a Stage 4 Cancer Patient then deletes the Live

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent post!!
Hey dumbass Dense & BIG Fella...DON'T FILM YOUR RESIDENCE AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!!
The both of you should take all of your thoughts, decisions and life choices and write a book on how to live like stupid people. You would make a fortune...

Reactions: 18
Brickey didn't even acknowledge BLAB in Dylan's chat. He's probably disgusted at what they did to his pal Adam the Woo and wants nothing to do with those two grifting idiots anymore.
Brinkey was in the chat? If he ignored Blab and they as well to him there is something going on with their friendship.

Reactions: 17
The judge would have tons of evidence of them filming their apartments, and just about all their whereabouts! They're also "public figures" and it's stated on their social media accounts!

Reactions: 17
Lol the crotch water bottle first appeared in the Yosemite vlog I'm assuming it was her Walmart purchase alongside the backpack
Oh, i missed it when i skimmed the video. So was she wearing it and the backpack at the same time? Lol...I don't want to have to go look at that vlog again.

Reactions: 8
Someone here brought up the smell in the car after not showering and no AC. I’m haunted. I’m cringing. Man o man the sausage smell

Reactions: 19
I’d normally agree, but if she has all the sudden become health conscious, she’s the obsessive type that might just go all in (and quit in a month).

or not.

Reactions: 15
The judge would have tons of evidence of them filming their apartments, and just about all their whereabouts! They're also "public figures" and it's stated on their social media accounts!
This reminds me of a very (actually) popular influencer who lives near me. She built her house and documented the whole thing and it’s VERY easy to spot when driving. Just cause I know it’s her house doesn’t mean I’m stalking, I’m just trying to go to the freeway. Not my fault she lives right near it in plain sight!
I might be in the OC and at the spectrum/Newport beach this weekend visiting family, better be on alert from a crazy poodle.

Yup! Lol sorry for the shit quality but you can see both throughout the video.
I'm sorry - it literally looks like Spence googled - how to dress your 10 y/o child for a trip to yellowstone" and took it to heart.

KY just looks like someone tried to tie up a beanbag chair.

Reactions: 27
I'm sorry - it literally looks like Spence googled - how to dress your 10 y/o child for a trip to yellowstone" and took it to heart.

Spence: You sure you don't want to buy a CamelBak? Easy access to water.
KT: Nah. I think I want to go for the tied-up beanbag look with this crotch water thing.

I'm dying. I will honestly never see her as anything but that now. For a while, it was the fat Batman but no...no... she's been replaced.

Reactions: 19
Brinkey was in the chat? If he ignored Blab and they as well to him there is something going on with their friendship.
Their friendship ended when they realized the Plaid Hero is actually Brickey in an "Undercover Boss" disguise, sent on a special mission to destroy their channel....

Only kidding... no disrespect to Plaid Hero, I'm sure he shares absolutely zero qualities with Adolf Brickltler.

Reactions: 24
If they both did a video and apologize for things they said and done a lot of the hate would cool down. We all know that’s not going happen.

Reactions: 20

He is living his best 1950's explorer life I swear this man is something else lol....dressed like a giant child in a 50's LL Bean catalog

I'm honestly surprised he didn't add a boy scout sash to complete his look at this point.

Reactions: 22
Big Fella tried to get his attention a couple of times in the Dylan chat but he completely ignored her grifting ass. . This is likely yet another vlogger friendship destroyed by BLAB.

I think for me it's like switching between genres. For the cameraman to suddenly pretend that they have no idea that the camera exists is ridiculous, and completely changes the "story". Setting the camera down is a great shot as long as they continue to acknowledge the camera's presence. Acting like there's a second cameraman who just happened to catch some footage of them is conceptually ridiculous.

Sorry, I'm pedantic about stuff like this, lol. Film degree and years of working in film/tv made me a giant pain in the ass to watch anything with, according to my family.

Reactions: 23
Dylan’s live chat was actually fun. He’s so dull it’s like watching paint dry, but with BLAB and Brickey in the room the trolling was very good. The moderators couldn’t keep up. When Dylan was wrapping up I said, “Bye Grifters!” and his head nearly exploded. He was distracted and purple with rage. Now THAT is entertainment.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.